A new member but a found daughter

~back at the avengers tower~

Tonys P.O.V

As I walked into the living room I looked back at the girl, why did she look so familiar to me it only took me by surprise when she was yelling, she sounded like me when I was drunk and yelling at JARVIS.

" So whats with all the white furniture?" She asked and poked it with her finger and walked around some more acting like she'd never seen a place as luxary as this

" Umm yeah Pepper likes it she wont let me sit on it with food though," I joked

"Yeah I wounder why," Sophia said rudely and glared a Stark glare." Also your attitude kinda reminds me of myself when I was a child,"
Sophia's head shot up,"Yeah maybe it does but you ever say something so insulting to me again and your dead!"She exclaimed and ran off in tears Wanda following after her.

~Wanda's P.O.V~

Wanda ran after Sophia after inputting a few rude words to Stark,"Hey Soph you okay?"She asked her,"Yeah I guess it's just when I yelled at Tony it kinda reminded me of when my Dad used to yell at me when he was drunk,"She said looking aimlessly into space.

Wanda nodded her head,"If you don't mind I just want to know your full story, Jarvis could you open Sophia's file please?"She asked.

"Yes of course I can Miss Wanda,"Jarvis replied and opened up her file,"Sophia Jerza Stark, she was abandoned at an Orphanage at the age of three after that she was caught of S.H.I.E.L.D.S  radar but soon disappeared. She then took a job as a photographer and met the Avengers, birth date, 1999 and is currently 17,"Jarvis explained and went quite again.