Prologue

(P.S -- I want to dedicate my first ever story to her, because she inspires me so much. pagpasensyahan niyo po di po ako magaling tulad mo but I really did my best in making this. And I've read your story "Enter my Thoughts".

Silent Affection

Prologue

A/N: Sorry for not starting it the way you wanted it but, I’m (or should I say “WE”) are still a novice in this field. So, I hope you would bear with us, try to read this and maybe, you could like our story.

Hidden thoughts do not always remain concealed because everything in this world has it’s time to be uncovered. We may not know how long nor is how short it will take for it to be discovered but one thing for sure, it will lead you to either a happy ending or a tragic one. So think twice in every decision you make.

Before starting the real deal I would want you to let your thoughts wonder as the story goes on, so here it goes…

Have you ever felt a huge infatuation for someone yet you couldn’t tell them because you’re shy?

Have you ever been in a situation where both of you knew that you have something for each other but you feel it’s just not right?

Have you ever experienced you needed to give up what you wish to have just because you might hurt the person dear to you?

Or, have you ever felt like giving yourself up to someone you love who was special in your life and yet they were just taking you for granted because they’re just too afraid to love again?

Would you just keep it that way, let your feelings and thoughts be hidden? Especially your love for someone kept in SILENCE?

Would you continue on having this SILENT AFFECTION?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OHMY! Di talaga ako magaling sa

mga ganito but I tried my best to make it, hope you like it.

A/N: COMMENTS and SUGGESTIONS are highly appreciated J