He Never Saw It Coming (Coming soon)

We meet at a hunting club a few months ago and our friendship spiral out of control from there. Jim is his name and mine is Kyle, so yea ever since we meet it's been going really good. We do everything together almost go to the pub, out fishing together and even sometimes go to the movies. Jim isn't the smartest tool in the shed but otherwise he's a really nice person.

Jim found out about a hunting competition, from a flyer while he was having dinner at the local restaurant. I didn't really want to enter it but I didn't anyways just to be a nice friend because that's what friends do, look after each other.

1 week before the competition

"Hey Jim have you finished your sign up forms yet? They're due today"

"Almost I'll just be a minute"

"You said that 5 minutes ago. Hurry up!" Kyle complained in a whiny voice.

20 minutes later

"Done!!"

"Finally only took your 40 minutes to fill out a form that should off took almost 10 minutes"

The two mates quickly race over to the hunting club to hand in the forms and when they had finished that, they both were feeling a bit peck'sh so they decided to stop off at a mix of a restaurant and a fuel station to have lunch.

"What are having Jim?" Kyle asked

"hm... I think I might just have some hot chips. How about you?"

"Just a burger will do"

After their meal they split up, went home and spent the rest of the day just relaxing.

3 days before the competition

Jim and Kyle went out to practice for the upcoming competition. They went down to the local hunting club to shot at poster targets and some clay pigeons.

It was Jims turn to have a go and he puts him earmuffs on and picks up the shotgun.

"Carful!!" Kyle screamed

"WHAT!" Jim yell and he turn around with the shotgun facing directly towards Kyle's body

Kyle jumped to the floor and his face looked like he had seen a ghost and quickly moved out of the way and jumped up, then grabbed the gun off of Jim.

"Are You Crazy!? You could of hurt me!" Kyle yelled into Jims face

"Well...... sorry"

"SORRY!" and then Kyle stormed out and left Jim on his own

Later that night

Jim and Kyle sort of made up but Kyle was still mad at Jim. So they decided that they would do separate train for the competition. Kyle made a program of what he has to do every hour for the next two days, so that he would be at his best. Then Jim decided that he would train tomorrow and leave it till the competition.

Competition day

Jim and Kyle meet up in front of the hunting club.The competition has started and the aim was to kill as many live targets in 1 and a half hours. Jim and Kyle synced 2 ratios to the same channel so they could chat to each other.

" Psst Kyle I see a target" Jim whispered

"Have you got a shot Jim?" Kyle whispered back

"yes"

"Well take it jam" said Kyle in his softest voice

BANG

"I'm going in to get it Kyle" Jim said in an excited voice

"Kyle? Are you there?"

Jim walked down to the prey that he had just shot. Jims face dropped, he had just shot his best friend.

"Kyle are you still alive?"

"Yes, help, call someone" Kyle spoke in an almost deadly voice.

Jim called 000

" hello hello I've just accidently shot my friend" Jim said.

"Ok um.... Ok his he dead?" The girl on the other end of the line.

"hold on I'll see"

Jim's phone went silent for about a minute

" hello" the girl said, and almost immediately after that there was a loud BANG that echoed though the phone.

then Jim jumped back to the phone and said in a jumpy voice" Yep his dead"

"..........................."