The FaceBook Bandit

THE FACEBOOK BANDIT

Written By

Kristy Cato

I first met her on Facebook months ago. It started as friendly talk, but then we began texting and flirting with each other. It was late one night when I got a text asking if I was still awake.

"Sure, what's up Stacey?" I responded.

"Can I call you?" she asked.

"Sure." I said, I couldn't wait to hear her voice. We had never spoken on the phone due to respect for her girl but I soon didn't seem to see any harm in it and as I had suspected, she sounded very sexy.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "Is everything ok?"

She spoke slow and low. Her sexy voice said, "Yes. I am just lonely."

"What can I do to make things better?" I asked.

"Talk to me, and tell me why do you talk to me all the time Cee?"

"I enjoy your conversation Laura." She didn't say a word. I could hear her breathing, deep and slow. "Hello?"

"Yes I'm here"

"Are you ok Laura?"

"Yes, I'm fine. I just need to tell you something Cee."

"Ok I'm listening, talk to me tell me what's on your mind."

"I like you... and I don't mean just as friends. Is that wrong?"

"You know it is. You have a girlfriend," I said

"I know... but this is something I have never felt before. Don't get me wrong, I love my girl. It's just that this has never happened to me."

"What has never happened?" She asked in curiosity.

"Me... in love with my girl and liking someone else at the same time."

She didn't say anything so I inquired, "Hello?"

"Yes. I am here."

"What are you thinking right now Stacey?"

"I know that you know I like you too... and that I think about what it would be like to make love to you. Is this something you think about too?"

"Yes and I know it's wrong, but I can't help it."

"Maybe we should cool it for a while, what do you think?"

"No, I enjoy talking to you. I want to meet you in person for just one night of passion. Nobody has to know."

"Really?" I said. I couldn't believe my ears. I did want her. I wanted her to taste her so bad it would be worth the two hour drive to get to her.

One weekend, she talked about her girlfriend being out of town. She was telling me how lonely she was feeling and that she had needs that her girlfriend didn't attend to before she left town. What she didn't know was that I was driving to her city while trying to keep her company on the phone.

I asked if I could call her right back. I needed to check-in to my hotel room just a mile from her place without her knowing just yet. I got the best suite they had. The plan was to make this a night she would never forget since it might be the only night I get with her. After checking into my room, I took a shower, then put on body lotion to make myself smell really good. I grabbed my bath robe, then called her back. I was happy to discover that she was still excited to hear my voice.

"So what were you doing before I called?" I asked.

"Lying in bed. Thinking about you."

"Oh yeah? What were you thinking?"

"What it would be like to have you make love to me."

"Oh really? You know you could have that if you wanted, right?"

"No, I had no Idea that you would make my fantasy come true."

"Oh yes, I would love to get you all hot and bothered. I want to make you feel good, then listen to you moan in my ear as you cum."

"Oh my! You just got my panties wet."

"You know I can put that fire out if you'd like?"

"Tell me, how are you going to do that from two hours away?"

"That would be easy, but I would need one thing from you."

"And what would that be?"

"I would need you to come to my hotel room about a mile from you."

"Are you kidding? Are you really here right now? Please don't tease me! This is something I have given a lot of thought."

"I am not teasing you. Why don't you throw something on and head over? I'm in Suite 2247."

She was so excited she didn't even say goodbye. She just hung up.

As I waited for her, I ran the water in the big Jacuzzi tub. I poured in bath salt and bubble bath, trying to get things just right. It was winter so I had the heater turned up just a bit. I wanted to be the one to get her body all hot and bothered, yearning for my touch.

After I had extra towels brought up to my room, I ordered a bottle of wine and some cheesecake. I loved any food that was soft enough to spread on a woman's body. A few minutes after I got everything set up, there was a knock at the door.

I walked over and looked through the peephole. All I could see were her big, sexy eyes looking back at me. As soon as I opened the door, she attacked me. She wrapped her arms around me and began kissing me. It felt so good. She was holding on to me so tightly that I had to close the door with my foot. After about five minutes of kissing our way to the bed, we stopped and I poured her a glass of wine. She sat there with the glass of wine in her hand, smiling at me as if she had been waiting years for something like this to happen.

To me, there is nothing sexier than a woman's body, and her body was no exception. Her long, sheer skirt was showing off her sexy thighs. I walked over and sliced the cheesecake, placing it gently onto the plate. I sat next to her and began to feed her a bite.

I took my finger and dipped it into the cake, then gently smeared it around her mouth. As I slowly laid her back onto the bed, I licked the sweet cream off her pouty lips. When I reached under her blouse, I felt her erect nipples and craved them in my mouth. Once I removed the blouse, I spread some cheesecake onto her right nipple.

She shifted her body as she enjoyed me licking and sucking the cake off both her breast. Slowly, still enjoying her breasts, I lifted her skirt and slipped my hand down into her panties, where I found her warmth. She was soaking wet and I could feel her clit throbbing for me. I love being under a skirt, so I didn't bother to remove it as I moved down to take my first taste. Her sweetness made my mouth water as I licked her clit. She jerked as I licked, then sucked... and licked, then sucked. She began to breathe loudly and then spoke, "Oh, that's so good! Yes, yes take it! It has been wanting you for a while."

She was getting me hot and bothered with her words, so I stood up, pulled down my pants, and began to grind on her. Feeling our two clits together was filling us both with pleasure. She kept saying, "Oh yeah, just like that. Oh, that's so good! Fuck me, please! Take me! I am giving it to you, make it your own!" and I did just that. I licked and sucked every inch of her body until she came at least three times. I loved making her happy.

When she couldn't take it anymore, I went into the bathroom and ran warm water in the tub, then invited her to come and relax. I rubbed her back, then caressed her arms and legs. I washed her from head to toe. She lay in my arms until sunrise.

When I woke up, I looked over to see that she was still asleep, with a smile on her face. I got dressed and wrote a note that simply said, "Thank you, beautiful," and signed it:

THE FACEBOOK BANDIT...

.exe>s(