Part 1 of 1

Trixie made it.

She was in the top three of Ru Paul's Drag Race All Star Season Three.

Her, Kim Chi, and Courtney Act were the top tree Drag Queens of that season and they were all sitting in front of hundreds of people on stage and in front of thousands more on live Television.

Ru was asking them all questions trying to weed out who was going to leave that night with a crown and one hundred thousand dollars.

Every time, Trixie looked out to the audience she was blinded by the bright stage lights. She of course was used to this, but she was desperate to see a certain face.

A face that she was desperate to kiss even after being together for over a year and a half. That person went by the name Brian, but tonight (like her) went by her Drag name, Katya.

The two Brian's had not been able to see each other since that morning as Trixie had to rehearse her performance, and the mock interview that Ru was giving. In total it had been over nine hours since Trixie had been able to even talk to Katya. It was driving her mad, but she knew that she only had a few more minutes to go until she could book it out of the auditorium and look for her mentally ill Russian.

"Now, Trixie. It's your turn to answer a fan question!" Ru declared.

Trixie pulled her gaze from the audience and smiled at the Goddess of drag.

"Oh, make sure you give me a good one!" She smiled.

She rose a hand to fix her short blond curly wig and smoothed out any wrinkles on her silk light pink dress.

Alaska who was the host of that season's reunion walked up to the mike placed between the two middle isle of the auditorium.

"Tracy Martel..." Alaska said in a deep menacing voice. The crowd around her laughed and Trixie rolled her eyes.

"We have a question from your self-proclaimed number one fan. May you please walk up to the front of the stage to better gauge the question." Alaska asked.

Trixie was a little confused by the request and by who was going to be asking the question if not Alaska. The questions were always a Tweet or some hand written note, it was never someone actually going up to the mike and asking.

Nevertheless, Trixie got up and gave a smile to Courtney and Kim.

She made sure the train of her dress didn't catch on anything and that when she walked she walk with the grace and the confidence of any really life biological woman. The crowd cheered when they got to see her walk the small runway again. She smiled when she reached the very end.

Where she was standing it was easier for her to actually look out into the audience. Many people had their phones out trying to snap a few pictures for their social media. While others were looking around to see who this fan was.

For the short time that she was waiting, Trixie tried to find Katya in the mass of people.

The heat of the lights was starting to make her sweat.

Thank God for all the powder that she used.

"May the number one fan of Tracy Martel please come forth and ask our Barbie Queen their question." Alaska asked with a knowing smirk on her face.

What the fuck was going on? Trixie thought to herself.

Then suddenly out of the seats came Katya. Walking towards the microphone with a smile on her painted face and eyes only for the Plastic Fantasy that was standing on the stage.