Chapter 1

Chapter 1:Moving Day

Authors Note: Hope you guys love my story its my first chapter!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

  The day started out cold, there was no one around the river except for a young boy named Christopher playing with the rocks. He always played outside when his mother was cleaning out his room. It was moving day for Christopher, his father had recently left them and he had to move to a cottage up somewhere  in the south side of the forest. No one liked to play with him at all, they all said he was a weirdo for messing with and talking to plants. The kids all had a big home and never really were interacted because their parents were big on how the outside is "infested" and the kids are "impulsive". Christopher would actually miss the kids they gave him a sort of different feeling he never felt before.                                                                                      -Time Skip- Christopher was setting up his room and unloading boxes from the move he was only about 6 hours from where he was. His mom have made 3 trips because they did not have enough money to order a bigger horse carriage for there cargo. Christopher took a minute from unloading the boxes, He was 9 but he was strong enough to life his mother's drawer in to her room. Christopher noticed a sight in the distance, It seemed to be a village that was pretty populated, but still had a few houses empty. When he saw the village two statements popped in to his brain, 1: There is a village why did his mother move in to the forest where a village is close by and has a few houses avaliable that are small, and 2: Doesn't she want him to be more interactive? Christopher found out a year later when his mother took him on a trip.                                    Christopher sat in the carriage quietly, He stared at the window listening to the birds tweeting and the squirrels munching. The carriage stopped and he saw his mother get out of the carriage and tell him to stay inside. Christopher sat there waiting he heard something unlatching and his mother writing. After a few minutes he grew suspicious, his mother was talking to the carriage driver about something, but the carriage had windows and locked doors so it was all mumbles. An hour later he hears the horses hooves smashing the ground going away, but the carriage was not moving. He stayed there until the noises were distant and all there was were the sounds of squirrels and birds, Christopher was left alone.