First sighting

Based on a true story.

Sorry for all the mistakes I'm too lazy to triple check it sorry :(

Dedicated to Sara!!! <3

___________________________________________________

Ryan's P.O.V

I watched as the soft small snowflakes fell into her long black hair, I watched her glistening brown eyes gaze into the world like she knows something the rest of us don't, and maybe she does. "Dude what the f*ck are you staring at?" Butlers voice bring me back to reality

"Did you even hear anything I said?" "Some shit about the game in Friday. But dude what's her name?" I barely whispered, scared that if anyone else saw her I wouldn't have a chance.

"You mean Ellie? She just transferred here last week. She's in my French class." I looked at him with disbelief and I started to fill with rage, jealousy overcoming me.

"Well I call dibs so back off." I hissed at him, I looked him in the eyes when I said this so he knew I meant business.

"What the hell? Anyways I have a girlfriend so she's all yours" he said with a confused grin on his. I rolled my eyes at him and just left it at that. Him and Annie weren't going to last that long I mean they've been dating for three days and they've already broken up once. I went back to admiring Ellie the way the sun hit her face was so mesmerizing I couldn't help myself.

"If you're going to keep staring at her at least make it less obvious. God you're such a creep" Annie mummered. Annie was gorgeous she was 5'4 with dyed brown hair hanging to her waist, she was wearing her I heart Jesus shirt that complemented every one of her many curves. Annie was one of the hottest girls in the school, it was a surprise that she even talked to butler much less date him in the first place. Butler was like a brother to me, but quite frankly he wasn't much of a chick magnet. He was around 5'9 with light brown curls, and deep blue eyes, his face was full of freckles. Honestly he looked like a 5 year old boy if it wasn't for that fact that he was so big.

" Are you coming to the game Friday?"

I was about to reply to butler when I realized he was asking Annie. She smiled, and went on her tip toes to kiss him on the lips, and whispered softly

"I wouldn't miss it for the world"

I walked away in disgust, like I said I loved butler like a brother but there are some things I just didn't need to see. I started heading home when I saw Ellie again she was with her friends laughing about something. I started to feel jealous again, because I wasn't the one there to make her laugh. I was always known for my short temper but it was never this bad. I don't know what overcame me but I stated to follow her home. Not once did they turn around to suspect anything so I just kept on following them without thinking. I couldn't help myself. Ellie's long hair was bouncing on her shoulders when she walked and whenever a breeze hit a soft rosy sent travel towards me and it was sexy as hell.

___________________________

Don't mind my very short chapter I'm kinda lazy but yea