Kimbella pv

On February 23 the twins Kimbella Azan Myers and Kimbelle Azanti Myers were born to the famous one in only Isabella and Keen Myers. These twins were not normal twins.  Being the oldest out of the two Kimbella was the Procter and made sure Kimbelle never get hurt.

Kimbella Point of view

I was lying down on the sofa with my neighbor daughter Candice in my arms. This little girl was so adorable. She had the cutest tiny sparkle eyes, the cutest grin and curly hair. This baby was like my god Daughter seeming how I’m always spooling her and watching her. I got up really quickly when I heard knocking and kicking at my door.  I was at the door with Sweet sleepy Candice in my arms. I open my door and in rush 4 tough guys with guns entering my apartment. The guy center in the middle (who was sexiest of them all just saying) told me to put Candice in the back room. I followed their orders because I didn’t know what they would do to me.

 When I walked back in I sat down on my comfit   couch with my head tucked in my lap wait for these guys to explain why they bargained in my house for. But, it was really quite and nobody answer and guns were still pointed at me.  I spoke loudly and ask why all these guys in my house pointing guns at me in my damn house.  The guy in middle said I want my money and my stuff then somebody yelled bitch. Umm… excuse me Mr. But you have me confused because I never meet you before. Also I am nowhere close to being a bitch last time I checked. The guy in middle said I know you remember me because you left me in the morning time with my money after we had that special time. Again sorry Mr. you have me confused. I’m not who you think I am. Plus I remember if I had a night with you I said blush came across my face. (I know what you think aint she too old to be blushing) Huh? Everybody said like they didn’t believe me. 

Well, see Mr. I have a twin sister and that’s who are probably talking about. Yeah rite I don’t believe you said the guy in the middle. Well look at the picture on the mantle if you don’t believe me. My name is Kimbella and my twin sister name is Kimbelle. You can tell us apart because of our tattoo and she also has a bruise on her neck. Some dude in group said just gets him the money please.  I ask how much did my sister take. The dude in middle said 20 grand. That’s it I asked Ok I said I be back with your money. I entered my bathroom locked the door behind me and put my face on fake mirror. Then the keypad popped out and I entered the code then I pressed my finger on the scan.  Then I opened the safe and took 20 grand out. I unlocked the bathroom door and came back with 20 grand and set it on the table.  All them dudes was leaving when the guy in the middle was sorry how he rushed in hear with guns.  I spoke barley above of a whisper when I said its ok this is not the first time this happen.  He said if you have any problems to call me and he gave me a genuinely sweet smile and left.  I program his number just in case but I never will text him.

3 weeks later I did the disciple thing and called him.

# sorry if it has alot of erros but dont forget to hit the vote button and pleaseeee tell me what you think.