Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny day and I got up went for my usual run in the morning and if the weather was bad I would go to the gym and as I was on my run I saw a high chase 3 interceptor cars going after this driver who was failing to stop and he was driving very dangerously and he lost control and hit the pavement I tried to get out the way but I was hit by the car and went unconscious I could faintly hear people talking and I slowly came around but I couldn't sit up there were police cars one was trained and sorted me out until the ambulance arrived but I kept slipping in and out of conscious so they thought the best way was to travel by air ambulance to the closets hospital and taken straight into surgery to have a operation. Once I arrived I could faintly here the doctors and nurses around and and I went into surgery and I had 2 broken ribs and because of where the car hit me they had to sort it out and stitch it I went into cardiac arrest twice during sugary and after I was out of surgery I was taken to intensive care to me monitored they gave me oxygen though two little things up my nose that went around my ears. A few hours later one of the nurses said softly  "Amanda someone is here to talk to you" I woke up to see the interceptors that helped me standing there and one of them said "Hey Amanda we wanted to see how you were doing I'm SGT Kev salter this is PC Paul and A.CT SGT  Paul and PC Jacko" I smiled and said "Thank you guys for saving my life" yeah we heared you went into cardiac arrest twice"  I nodded and they then gave me some flowers and a get well soon card then they had to go so they said goodbye and left.