The Lost Boy.

"Billy?" My mum shouted up to me.
"Yes mum!?"
Mother: Are you ready to go to school?
Billy: Yes I'm coming now mum! As I tucked my shirt in and brushed my hair back.
I ran down the stairs grabbed a piece of toast and hugged my mum goodbye as I shut the door.
My mum was always there for me, I look up to her so much as I lived with her and my dad only, but I didn't talk to my dad as much.

I looked up at the sky as I shut the door and said "just another day"

I turned up outside my school gates as everyone starred at me, I was so scared. My hands shivered as I swallowed slowly and looked up. "Come on billy you can do this" as I said in my head. I stepped in school as everyone focused at me in a threatening way. I looked straight ahead when I saw him, Kev. I tried to hold my tears in and walk past him... "Oi you." He shouted at me and pushed me agents a wall. "Yes?" I looked up at him. "Don't cry" he said at my face laughing with his crowed of fighters. He pushed me hard and hit me in the stomach and punch me in the eye. I fell to the floor. My heart was pounding as I struggled to get up. I ran, I ran to escape, I found a door that led me out, I ran as fast as I could home.

My hand shook as I knocked on the door scared to know what my mum would think.
She opened the door slowly and starred at me in a shocked way.
Mother: "oh Billy what happened!!" As her hands grabbed mine. "Mum" I said crying. I couldn't speak so I hugged her tight. "Mum I can't do this no more"
My mum took me upstairs to my room and sat with me.
"Billy why happened".
Billy: They hurt me mum".
My mum lifted up my top as she saw bruises all over me.
Billy: Mum I'm scared, please don't let me go back.
I didn't want to do this to my mum as I knew it would make her sad, but I just couldn't hold it in anymore.
My mum lifted my head up and said "don't worry Billy, I would never let you go back" she kissed me on the forehead and said "rest now". She shut the door and left me in my bed.

I felt really ashamed.
I felt really cold.
I got out of bed and look outside my window. I looked up in the sky.
And had so many thoughts going through my mind, I closed my eyes.
"HELP" I heard downstairs.
I quickly looked back and ran downstairs as fast as I could as I saw my mum being forced up against a wall by my dad. He was hurting her. I didn't know what to do. I panicked to hard as my dad was hitting my mum. I pushed my dad "STOP JUST STOP!" I shouted. "Leave her alone!" My dad looked down at me and pushed me to the floor and shouted at me "you brat" he left by slamming the door.
My mum grabbed me and hugged me. "Thank you" she cried in my ear.
Billy: Mum are you okay!?
My mum started to choke heavily. She fell to the floor. "Mum" I cried, "mum what's wrong!". I grabbed her phone as fast as I could and typed in 999. They answered...

   To be continued..