Learn to Like Shopping

They walked side by side in the mall. Christmas music was blaring and the concourse was teeming with people. Tyler knew how much Cara disliked shopping and wondered how to distract her. She stopped in front of a store window. "Look at that dress," she said. He glanced at it and smiled, mind working to turn this to his advantage. It was the type that tied behind the neck, thigh high slit in the front and a plunging neckline. "Very sexy." He put his hand on her lower back and said, "You should definitely try it on, Cara."

     "It probably looks better on the mannequin," she replied with a laugh.

"Come on . . . you look hot in red." He took her hand and tugged her into the store. He led her to the rack in the center of the store that held dresses like the one in the window. She smiled at him and shook her head. Flipping through the rack, she said,   

     "They won't have my size." After flipping aside dresses for a minute she pulled one off the rack.

    "The dressing room is in the back," he said. She started walking to the back of the store with the dress over her arm. He followed, admiring her ass.

    A sales lady approached them. "Would you like to try that on?"

    "Yes," Cara replied.

     As the lady walked to the entrance to the dressing area, he told her, "I want to see it on you." She nodded and followed the sales lady down the short hall. It was lined with doors. He paid close attention to which one she went entered. He leaned against the wall at the beginning of the hall. The sales lady passed him and went back out into the main part of the store. He noted that she quickly was distracted by customers.

    While he was waiting for her to come out, he entertained himself by imagining her taking off her clothes. Unzipping her jeans and sliding them over her curvy hips then down her thighs. Ty pictured her pulling her t-shirt over her head. Reaching back to unhook her bra, breasts thrust forward and back arching. She would slowly slide the straps down her arms, letting the bra drop to the floor. He shifted trying to ease the pressure building in his jeans.

    Suddenly, the door she had entered opened and she stepped out. He sucked in his breath. The dress clung to every curve. As she walked forward her legs were exposed by the high slit. She stopped in front of him and turned around slowly. The back dipped below her waist and hugged her ass provocatively. She turned to face him. He stepped close and put his hands on her bare shoulders. His thumbs slid just under the edges of the dress along her collarbone. He rested his forehead on hers. "You're killing me here. Seeing you in that dress only makes me want to take it off you."

     She laughed and put her hands on his chest.  "I'm going to get dressed," she said and turned back toward the dressing room. She didn't look back so she didn't see him follow her. As she turned to close the door he put his hand on it to stop her. "What are you doing?"

    She felt his breath on her neck as he leaned forward and whispered in her ear. "Remember that fantasy you had about the dressing room? I'm about to make it happen." He put his hands on her hips and guided her back a few steps into the dressing room. “We have to be quiet.” He shut the door and leaned against it. "Take off your panties," he instructed. She slid them down and put her hand on his shoulder as she stepped out of them. "Turn around and step back against me." He felt incredibly turned on and knew she was too. Her nipples were pointed and pressing against the silky fabric of the dress. She did as he commanded. When she leaned back against him, she saw their reflection in the mirror. He put one hand around her waist pressing just below her belly button. He guided her tighter against his front.

     She could feel him hard against her ass. It excited her even more. His other hand slid up her arm to her shoulder. He presses her forward, holding her hips against his. Their eyes met in the mirror. His fingers brushed aside her ponytail and closed around the tie hanging down her back. He pulled slowly watching her in the mirror. One of her hands was on his thigh and the other was wrapped around his wrist. The tie loosened and he pulled it over her shoulder, following its path with his lips. When his mouth reached the curve of her shoulder, he bit gently. She made one of those sounds he found so sexy. He flipped the strap down the front and exposed her breast. The nipple stood at attention. He deliberately brushed it with his hand as he reached for the other side of the dress. He pulled it down. Both straps trailed across their hands at her waist. He brushed his fingers over the newly exposed nipple watching his hands on her skin in the mirror. He could see her bite her lip. He reached up. Turning her face to his, he kissed her. He broke off. They were both breathing heavily.

     "I want you." She whispered to him.

     "Don't rush me. I'm going to enjoy this. Watch the mirror . . . watch me touch you." He reached for the slit in the front of the dress with both hands. As he moved she released his wrist. Her hand went to his other thigh. She leaned back so his chest was against her back. She felt his heart pounding, matching the throb of her own pulse. The throbbing was echoed between her thighs. His hands pulled the slit open and bunched the fabric up so she was exposed fully. He could see how swollen and wet she was. She was saved bare, nothing was hidden. "Hold the dress out of the way," He commanded then kissed the side of her neck. She held the fabric with both hands. His hands went to her breasts. He cupped his hands over them both and lightly pinched the nipples. She moaned and pushed her ass back against him. Her eyes drifted shut. "Open your eyes. If you close them again, I'll stop and leave you in here wet and unsatisfied." Her eyes opened and he smiled. "Watch." One of his hands left her breast and traveled down to the wetness between her thighs. His fingers slid gently over her swollen flesh. He groaned. "You're so wet. Tell me what you want me to do to you." He watched her in the mirror as he slid one finger into her. Her hips moved against her and all he wanted at that moment was to bend her over and drive into her. He settled for sliding another finger inside.

     She licked her lips and finally said, "I want you to take me against the wall. I want to have my legs wrapped around you while you have me . . . deep and fast." 

     He could tell by the way her breathing was choppy and her fingers were gripping his thighs that she was close to coming. "Shhh, no screaming." He whispered in her ear. His fingers continued stroking in and out. His other hand teased her nipples. She moved against him, her head dropping back onto his shoulder. He bit the side of her neck and felt her inner muscles clench around his fingers. She relaxed against him. Her cheeks were flushed. "How do you get this thing off? I want to see you . . . Now." He released her and she turned, reaching for the side if the dress. He heard the zipper opening. He unbuttoned his pants and slid down his own zipper. The dress pooled at her feet and he paused to look at her. He freed himself from his jeans. She reached out and wrapped her hand around him, stroking. Ty pushed them part way down his thighs. He stayed against the door, enjoying her touch. He pulled her hand away keeping hold of her wrist. He reached for the other one and pulled her against him. He put her hands on his shoulders. "Hold on." His arms came around her and he lifted her. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He put his hands on the curves of her ass. He was brushing against her wetness. He turned to the side and pressed her back against the wall. He pressed until he slightly entered her. All at once he thrust into her to the hilt. She gasped. He gritted his teeth to keep from making any noise. Her hands pulled up his shirt and stroked his back. He began to thrust and she moaned. He kissed her to quiet her. He thrust harder falling into a double time rhythm. Her muscles squeezed him and her fingers dug into his back as she came again. Her orgasm kick started his own. He stood there with her pressed to the wall, breathing heavily.

    "That's one fantasy made reality." She laughed breathlessly. "If were going to do this every time, I'm going to learn to like shopping."