Chapter 1

*___'s P.O.V*
"I'll see you tomorrow ____." My friend said walking home. "See you tomorrow." I said walking the other way. "I can't believe that I failed my test. Mom will be angry with me." I sighed putting my test back into my bag. I looked down and saw a beautiful blue gem stone. I picked it up.  "Well this must be my lucky day." I said looking at it. It glowed. I saw a bright flash. I closed my eyes. I felt dizzy and passed out.

*Sonic's P.O.V*
I ran from the most terrible thing ever. "Sonic!" She yelled. "Give it up Amy!" I yelled. "Come back here." She yelled still running after me. I ran faster. Until I lost her. "She has gotten faster." I said stopping by the lake. There I saw a girl. She was one of those...humans. "Are you okay?" I asked shaking her a bit. She didn't move but she was breathing. I picked her up bridal style and ran to my house. I looked at her and blushed. "Why am I blushing?" I thought shaking my head. 

*____'s P.O.V*
I opened my eyes. I looked around. I was in a bed with blue sheets. I sat up. The door opened. A blue hedgehog walked in. "You're awake." He said walking up to me. "Where am I?" I asked him. "You're at my house in Mobius." He said sitting in a chair.  "Mobius?" I said looking out the window. "Yeah." He said. "I have to get back home." I said getting out of the bed. Dizziness took over and I almost fell. But he caught me."Easy there. You don't want to get hurt." He said helping me onto my feet. "Thank you um?" "It's Sonic. Sonic the hedgehog." He said holding out his hand. "I'm ____." I said shaking his hand.

And that was the start of a beautiful friendship.