The Blake Revolution

5th December 2013

Today I was walking around my bedroom,thinking about life,like a regular guy, wich I think I am .I'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself, this is quite embarassing, any of the ways my name is Peter and I am a regular 13 years old guy who is trying to discover things about himself and others. I was born in Blake City in 25th November of 2346.Well back to the point, as I said before I was walking around my bedroom when I had that weird feeling that someone is watching me.I started looking around searching for someone when I realized that a girl in the other building was staring at my naked body(that's right I was naked!)!I felt akward and ran the curtains down. i got dressed, had my breakfast and got ready to go to school. Some of my friends are always saying that they hate school, that school is really boring, but not me! Is one of the only places that I can have some fun in.I don't aprecciate being at home because my parents are very strict and aswell I have got a very strict timetable.I almost never have time for doing things that I like as Reading or listening to music. Back to real life, I got a tube to school and got there really early as per usual.When I got there I went straight to the library.I conected my Ipad to the library network and downloaded a book wich I am reading.About one hour later, I looked at the watch and noticed that it was about time for me to go to Blake's History class. I ran to into the classroom 157, gasping, with my heart beating faster than usual.I went straight to the bootom of the classroom, and sat on my chair, behind Lauren, the girl I have a crush in since fifth grade. Well, back to my history class,I took my Ipad out of my schoolbag, and got ready to open that day lesson. My teacher, Miss Palema, started chating around, making jokes about things that aren't funny,etc...She is one of my favourite teachers.She is, in a short way, that one teacher that is cool without doing a thing.Lauren gets along with her pretty well. I could say that, in some way, they were some kind of...friends.

During class, we talked about how Blake took over Portugal ,and slowly, started to subjugate all Europe turning it, quietly, into Blake's Empire. It is quite a morbid story, well, in the year 2068, America was facing a terrible war, and as you know, with the war, comes the disease, and suddenly, America was being touched by a terrible plague, that killed people in seconds.

America's president, Mr. Blake Stone, was stuned because the disease wasn't spreading to the rest of the world.

Then, Obviusly, he decided that taking over other countries was the key for the survival.

Mr. Blake was, in that time living in New York, on one of his vacation houses.

Then he thought "Why not Portugal?Is right in front of us. All we got to do is to cross the Atlantic!"

Well people that were alive and healthy, came to Portugal, with the purpose of taking over the place. Of course we didn't knew anything about it, so we let them in,one of the biggest mistakes we commited, on my point of view.

Then, they killed a big part of the Portuguese population. Of course that were people that survived, like my grandpa. In fact all the people in my school, are, indeed, Portuguese. We live with fake identities, and if any american guy finds out, our comunity will probably be extriminated.

Well, back to school,the bell rang, and miss Pailema gave us permition to go to the brake."15 minutes of total chilling"I thought delighted. Then I saw Ronald, and I knew that my dream was just one more fantasy.Ronald is short , with brown bieber hair, brown eyes and he also wears glasses. He is kind of my best friend but I'm not really sure if he thinks the same about me.

******************************************************************************************************************************

Hi guys i promise that if i get 5 votes i will upload more often:)

Love ya XXX