A True Hero

Prolouge

There was this hero named Jamie.

Everyone made fun of him because his name was a girl name and he had glasses.

So one day at night he went outside to get his shoe but suddenly thunder struck his shoe and gave him his power that only he possess.

Find out his power by continue reading A True Hero.

Chapter One-Basketball Tryout

His favorite sport was basketball and he want to be in the nba,

But every time he would go to the park there were this 8th grader always bullying him.

So every time he want home he would always cried.

Chapter Two- School

At school he was really smart and nice.

He always listen to the teacher and follow direction.

Then when he was playing at recess he sawed a bully bullying a kid and he was just standing there.

When he went he kept asking himself why did I just stand there.

Chapter 3 -Super Power

Now to his super power...

His super power was to stop people form bullying or any kind of disaster.

So the next day he sawed the same bully bullying the same kid and he went over there and said STOP.

Then the bully said who the heck are you? Jamie I am the one who is gonna be the one to stop your bullying.

The bully said then do it Jamie said stop it or I will tell the teacher and your parents.

So the bully said fine and he was never find again and  the kid became Jamie best friend.

Tune in for the book 2 of A True Hero.