Chapter 1: Terrorist Attack

-Chantal's P.O.V-

Walking down the stairs with Shannon and Allison is kind of weird. Both of them didn't complain that we need to go down four floors. It was actually easy for them.

Me? Not so much.

Today our mom allow us to go shopping for summer camp and honestly I'm the only one who was excited. Shannon doesn't want to come and she even didn't want to go shopping either.

Allison, um.....

She seem interested in going but she admit that she'll miss using the Wi-Fi and talking to her friend. Everything in my life wasn't perfect but I'm happy that I have my sisters. Even if I lost everything. I know that I have them by my side.

Hold on. I hear a strange noise...

Nah. I guess its nothing. As long as we're fine. Its safe enough to go to the car.

Talking to Allison I said, "Okay. We need to go back home to make dinner before mom and dad come from work." She nod at me and quickly put the grocery in the car. Shannon open the front door and start the car. I went to the box to pay for the ticket.

When I get the ticket. I hear this noise again, so I decide to check around the corner and see what is making that noise. The first thing that caught my attention is the heat of the fire in front of me.

Pulling my face back behind the wall. I hear someone yelling out repeatedly, "World is ours!"

Yup. That's my clue. Run.

Now as I'm running back to the car. I see Shannon limping while holding onto Allison. I guide her toward an abandon building to hide so Shannon can be treated.

Dialing in the number, I call for help, "Hello? I'm Chantal. My sister is hurt and we're in an abandon building near the mall." but no one is responding. After a minute. Allison came back from looking out for anyone and said, "They are checking in every building."

I nod at her as I help Shannon to stand up and we start to walk out of the room. Shannon said, "Leave it. They're going I track us."

I took out my iPod and look around to hide it. There are nothing to hide it except an trash can. So I automatically went to the can and hid it behind it. I turn back and I notice that Shannon and Allison are not there.

Whispering I said, "Allison, Shannon. Where are you?"

Nothing.

Bang!

Oh my gosh! What was that?!

I hear a lot of foot stomps. It getting louder. Oh man. I have to get out of here.

My whole body is shaking in fears. What going to happen next? Am I ever going to see my sisters again? Is Shannon's fine? I really hope so.

But all I can do is run for my life, or else I'll be taken or get killed.

-Shannon's P.O.V-

"Hurry up Allison, you're so slow!" I yell at her through the loud sound of gun shooting. Usually I don't mind it, but I'm not playing a game. This is actual war, and we're in the middle of it. Chantal told us to go home, and that she'll catch up, but it has been a while and I'm worry about her.

I know that she'll get mad if we stop and look for her, but I need to know if she'll make it.

Allison groan and said, "Shannon, we need to wait for Chantal."

No. We can't I thought.

But all I said, "She wants us to go home to mom and wait there."