What is Love?

I don't need this to survive

I don't need this to be happy

I don't need this..to whatever people do when there in a relationship.

Dating and all that mushy shit is way to overrated. See I've been single for the past five years, just saying my last boyfriend was only for a day.. But never mind that! I'm still kicking, I have friends, I'm cool! You can picture me as to cool for all these losers in school!

Alright I know who am I kidding I'm probably the second biggest loser in school...the first, Abby worshet: rumors spread like a virus. Rumors has it she had sex with a mop in the janitors closet. Sorry is this a little strait forward? i just haven't been able to tell anyone what's been going on in my life.

We'll I guess if u've read on... I'm Hunter Victoria Laing: I go to Munich high school, I'm 17, and single.

People always say scratch that my family always says that I look like Ariana grande but I don't know? I don't think so... If I looked so much like her then why don't I have a boyfriend? Holy shit how many times am I going to bring up dating.

Okay so I guess I do want to date someone. But that's not the point here...people can live with out it. UGHH!!

Lemme tell you a bit about myself.

I'm 5'4

I have longish brown hair

And dull eyes.

And unpopular.

The populars at school..ruin everyone and everything unless there popular also. They all stick together and backstab one another. But the worse of all....ShaeLyn Marie, usually called shae.

She's tall

Beautiful

And a total skitch!

Skank/bitch

A lot of the girls in my school are. They all ruined my life. What am I saying they ruined like everyone's. There's no one they haven't emotionally destroyed. Putting girls down daily by calling them fat, ugly, worthless, slutty and just some hurtful things! Most of the time I don't let them get to me but, someday so just crack. There's no more room left for me to hide my tears. I let it pour out and they call me pathetic.

Oh we'll sorrryyyyyy I can't keep my feelings bottled up and caked behind all that makeup like you guys do.

*sarcasm*

So my silly rant is over...time to go to my happy place before Monday...