Chapter 1

Is this thing on....yes ok then...hi my name is Mathew Jones and today I'm going to be playing a new game I found
Street mayhem 4  "wonder how the video is going to go never mind that lets keep rolling" ok so to let you know I love video games and it is also my hobie so hope you enjoy the video.

Time skip---right at the end of the video

"Ok that was a good video." Man I really need some water. I slowly walk over to the fridge as the floor boards of my apartment start to creek as normal I open the fridge to only see the food that was raped was there "dam those rat's got in my food again really got to get that fixed hopefully" I walk back to my computer the only good thing I own.I turn it on to see some weird glitch but it won't keep me from playing. I keep playing till I get a little board so I go see if there is anything on tv.......... Sadly there was nothing I really wanted to watch so I decide to hit the hay.

Time skip----to morning

I woke up just as the sun was rising I looked out the window "i've seen better." Then realized I was staring at a little kid trying to show his mom a finger painting of a sun. It didn't look so great but I sat on my computer and saw the same glitch but it wasn't quite the same as last time I felt some thing pull at my chest and that was when.........