The Star Player

Celena Ross has always being the 'Star Player' of Ridgemount high.

Always having things the way she wants with no complications, and having the ttile she's always wanted. She's always thought that being popular has its perks, and that it was the number one accomplishment she needed to achieve. Especially since she's team captain for the Soccer team.

But like she said Being the star player of your school has its perks You get to be popular and go to parties, you get more credit than a normal person would. and you have the whole school treating you like a model. Except for being labelled as 'One of the Guys'.

But does than mean that everyone has to like you. Meet Kade Holland the one guy who sees Celena Ross for who she is. A fake, because underneath all that worshiping and popularity,there got to be something down about her life. 

So why does one guy have to be the one who knows about it.

Kade Holland,an upcoming rival for Celena Ross. Manipulative, rude, challenging, annoying and worst of all...he intrigues her?

_____________

(Copyright) ©

All right reserved by the author. All characters, epilogue, writing, images are mine unless said not to be. Any copy and unauthorized stealing and editing is punishable by law, under the infrigment of copyright.

In other words, don't steal my work and we have absolutely no problem.