Book #1 Love, War, and Death

Once upon a time there lived a young man named Joe who live a woman but he also had feelings for an old friend he had gone to school with. So he tried to bounce between the two women. The one thing that he never thought about was that one out of two women were gonna catch on or maybe both would catch on to his devious plan.
    So in order to keep them from catching on he thought to himself I'll just dump one of them. So he dumped the one he had been with For the shortest amount of time. Little did he know that not one but both of the women had caught on to what was going on. They both had talked and came up with a plan to deal with Joe and his lies.
   The only thing the two did not plan on was Joe's bestfreind Cbeyane whom had planned to take both Brandi and Josi out and kill them with some friends so that she could have Joe all to herself. When she told her husband that she could not be with him anymore because she was crazy in love with Joe.
   What everybody didn't know was that Cheyane's husband was a part of a very feared mob (Bosses Crew). And when she informed him of her feelings for Joe her husband sent a hit out for him. Joe cane out to his car after work as he did normally and noticed a couple of blacked out cars watching him closely.
   As Joe drove home he noticed that both cars were following him. So he reached over and grabbed his Gun out of his glove box. As he pulled up to his house he loaded the gun and jumped out and began shooting at the men attacking him. When he stopped shooting he saw one man was still alive so he told him to tell whoever sent them to kill him that they had signed their own death wish.
   Meanwhile Cheyane had shot and killed the two other two women in their car as they were headed to kill Joe. Due to Joe knowing who had come after him he gathered his guns and made a trip to the mob's hangout and killed all of them. As he was being taken to jail he announced his love for Cheyane. Whom in return announced her love for Joe.
    Both Cheyane and Joe served a 20 year sentence in prison. Once released they got married and began a nationwide killing spree of all gang member or mobs. By the time they were caught, they had killed over 10,000 people together. Their lives ended in a rain of fun fire at a biker bar in Texas some 15 years after they got released from prison.