Two fates locked

Mark and Aaron have been friends for many years now and they have started to grow feelings for each other. Aaron and Mark both like each  other but neither of them have confessed it. They both think that if they told the other they would freak out and stop hanging out. So they don't say anything about it till the time has come.

       Mark loved Aaron, he couldn't do anything without him. Aaron loved Mark but they had just fought and Aaron questioned his emotions towards him. Mark had invited Aaron to go with him to the amusement park and Aaron was contemplating whether he should go or not. In the end Aaron decided to go and the very last ride they went on was the ferris wheel after a great day of fun. This is the time, Mark thought it was the perfect time.

      Aaron got situated and then came Mark. Mark had started by saying that he was really sorry for the other day and he couldn't stand being mad at Aaron. Aaron started to tear up at the fact that Mark actually cared about him. mark was really nervous and so was Aaron but before Mark could get to confessing his love Aaron kissed him. He started to blush as he knew it was very bold but Mark took it very well. 

     They were so happy together now that they got everything off their chest. Mark was a lot stronger than Aaron, however, Aaron was a lot more diligent and quicker on his feet. It was the perfect couple, both of them were happy and they knew they wanted to be together forever. 

      "M-Mark, what are you doing?" Asked Aaron they were laying together on the bed with Mark laying on top of Aaron.

      "I feel as though it is time." Mark stated as he left a kiss on Aaron's cheek. Mark couldn't be anymore ready for this.

     "Mark I don't know if I feel ready for this. I think it is just a little too fast." But Mark undressing was not unwelcome. Aaron started to feel frisky after seeing Mark undress. 

     "Aaron we are ready, it has been long enough I can't wait. I want to make you scream" Mark joyfully said. In his mind he couldn't be more ready for this ever. He knew, though, that Aaron was very hesitant.

     "Mark....I'm ready" Aaron said. There was something about his voice that made him sound defeated.

     "YES! I've been ready for so long now. I didn't want to make you feel uncomfortable." Mark felt so happy inside. He could just burst out the door and run around the house five times. 

    Mark slowly started to undress Aaron, Mark was very gentle with Aaron but something tells Aaron that the sweet touch will be gone soon. Mark started to grab the lube as Aaron finished undressing. Aaron couldn't stand the anticipation, Mark was getting ready and all he could just sit there and wait. Mark was a natural top and Aaron was a natural bottom, so it worked out. Mark finished getting ready and started out by kissing Aaron. 

    Mark wanted to be gentle but he could hardly contain his excitement. Aaron couldn't take it anymore, the tease of Mark was driving him to the brink of insanity. Mark made it clear when he was going in. The shock from Aaron made Mark smile, the first pump was the hardest and slowest which made Aaron moan. Mark could barely help but speed up as Aaron moaned. 

    Aaron liked it but he couldn't stand how big Mark was. While Mark one the other hand was very shocked how Aaron was holding up. Mark was near the point of climax when Aaron started to get choked up. Aaron was going to climax first. With quick thrusts from Mark, Aaron, was finished, his climax made him tight and finished Mark off as well. 

     As they both lay in the hot mess they clean up in the shower and lay down in the bed together with Mark's arms wrapped around Aaron. Aaron felt happy and satisfied but he knew Mark would want to do it constantly and it bothered Aaron knowing this. Mark on the other hand was ready to go all out on him next time. 

      Mark was ready to do it again the next night but Aaron did not feel like it, this made Mark upset but he dealt with it and went to bed to wake up really late the next day. Aaron was already ready and ready for the day. Mark remembered that it was the weekend and was confused as to why Aaron looked ready for work. 

      Mark asked "It's the weekend where are you going?" Aaron didn't tell him instead just whispered that's a little secret and went out the door. Mark not being ready was not able to catch him fast enough. It was a whole 4 hours that Aaron was gone and it seemed like he came home with nothing!. Mark was very confused but he decided not to ask questions. 

       The next day Mark was called in for work and didn't get home till about 8:00 pm. Mark was completely dumbfounded at what he saw. He saw Aaron laying on the bed undressed ready for Mark to pleasure him with the sex toys he bought yesterday. Mark quickly undressed and instead of a subtle entry Mark rushed it and grabbed that most creative item he could see. Mark shoved it in with his own and made Aaron moan louder than ever. 

       After the first time they both climaxed Aaron felt weak but he didn't want to stop till all of the items were used. So instead of them all being used on Aaron they used some of the more painful ones on Mark. He was obdurate to keep Aaron happy so he dealt with it and took it like the man he was. Aaron was satisfied with Mark after they got through every little bit of sex toy there was.  

      The sex toys became an every time thing but just doing it in general was not an every day thing. Mark and Aaron loved each other and they are so happy together.

       Aaron every night will cuddle up to Mark and have him hold him while they sleep. Every night was blissful in its own even without the sex.  Aaron felt accomplished and Mark felt that he was a big protector over Aaron as they slept and as they go through life together. They were both together, finally, happy, and never wanted to leave each other sides .