Balloons

• Dedicated to The Doctor's Army

"Hi Oliver! How is your Spanish project? Have you finis---" I slumped her shoulders. I knew I, Willow Smith, would never get Oliver to like me. Not even notice me. 

"Cheer up, Willy! Stay away from Oliver. I've heard things about him. Bad things." Danielle warned me.

"Shut it, Danny!" Samantha scolded, "You have a boyfriend so you don't know what it feels like!"

"Sammy! Danny!" Willow whispered, "Stop talking so loud! Soon everyone will know!"

Spencer, Danielle's boyfriend, walked over to us, "DOC! What's up!" Doc are Danielle's initials: Danielle Olivia Cumberbatch.

"Well Willow over here just got toats ignored by Oliver." Sammy informed Spencer of the recent events, "Could you do something about it for us?" Sammy had her ways of persuading people just with her voice. No one knew how she did it; its just natural.

Spencer smiled and rolled up his sleeves, revealing a rose, "Watch and learn!" We watched him for about 10 minutes trying to find Oliver until Oliver tripped down the stairs and fell right into my arms.

OK, OK I know that seems really unlikely that he would by "accident" fall into my arms. There's a catch: who said it was an accident?

What really happened was I ran to the stairs to catch Oliver and make my move. Unfortunately I had just been thinking about what I had for breakfast.

Oliver landed in my arms and the only thing I could say was, "Eggs Benedict please. And stay away from the pepper!" 

He looked at me with disgust, "Who do you think you are? I don't take orders from some poor girl who was picked up off the street." Standing, Oliver brushed off his shirt and walked off. 

"Willow! Its OK!" Danielle had tried to cheer me up, but all that I could do was cry, "Oh sweetie. I'm sorry. You'll find someone one day." 

Samantha sat down next to me and said in her softest voice, "You know what? Screw him!" I smiled. Sammy always had her way of making me feel better while dissing other people.

*LATER THAT DAY*

I was sitting alone watching television when I got home from school. Then this commercial came on, "Love Balloons! They're balloons to give to you're girl! We have one in red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple! Each color is a different character trait!" I grunted. I wouldn't get one of those from someone. Ever.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did y'all think? Want a dedication? Tell me what character traits I should give the balloons and you'll get one!

Bye for now :D

~Sheepy Kinz