KEY THINGS U NEED TO KNOW.

Ok, these are the key things u need to know if you wanna get in the same page with me as I write this book. I won't go too much detail on it, coz I'm afraid you'll hunt me down or some crazy thing.

I was born in Philippines, but moved to China when I was 5 months old. Both of my parents are Filipinos, and my dad works here. Yeah...

So, I went to kindergarten, elementary school and middle school in China. And because of the long years in China, I have learned to speak Chinese fluently, and have already reached the average standards of a normal Chinese student. I have achieved this mainly because I went to a public elementary school, where the Chinese is super hard. But lucky for me, mom decided to put me in an international school in middle school, and I was actually relieved that so many people can speak english! SWEET ENGLISH!

This school was very big, the whole campus was a combination of international middle schoolers, high schoolers, preschoolers, and bi-lingual preschoolers, primary schoolers and middle schoolers. Yeah... Very big.

One of my best friends in the school are:

Katie, the smart Korean that always get As, and has a lot in common with me( BFF)

Enos, the girl that is in my class, and we understand each other more, we kinda are like best friends too.

Ellen, my friends that is in my BFF's class.

Michelle and Jacqueline, (Switzerland) the twins that look nothing alike and act so differently. Michelle is the outgoing straight A one, and Jacqueline is more of a shy and introverted one. But they both are very talkative. Jacqueline is in Katie's class, and Michelle is in my class.

Melody, the very cool, always around boys girl that is so good at anime drawings and love shipping gay ships! She's funny, weird and definitely easy to be around with. Favorite ships: Drarry(DracoxHarry), No Liver( NeilxOliver)...

Pride, my best guy friend. He's funny, and he's weird, and we tease each other about our crushes.

Zane, the music guy that I hang out with, and everyone has a crush on, and he also likes using song lyrics to tick me off. E.g. When his score is higher than me by one point," JUST SHAKE IT OFF! SHAKE IT OFF!"

Andre(Angela), (Latino) Angela is his code name, he is the player that played a lot of girls including Michelle and me.

Oliver(bubbles), my current such that only Katie, Enos and Melody knew about.

Neil, Oliver's BFF.

Mrs. Hills, the head teacher of our school, everybody is scared of her, and quite annoyed by her.

If I have more characters, I will explain on the way.

The only reason I'm writing this is, A. To help me with my situations by writing about it. And B. Because only my BFF knows this community, so I'm quite safe because I think nobody in my grade really knows about wattpad.

Ok... That's it, don't worry, I still will be posting the do you love me book, right after I get over my writer's block.