Shawn Mendes

Dedicated to my friend: lextex

Imagine you're at the airport. Waiting. Waiting for Shawn to come back, after months without him for he was touring the world. You turn to the arrival gate as you see that familiar face and white teeth, and his beautiful dark eyes sparkle with happiness as he speed walks to you. "Hey baby! I missed you so much!" He said as he plants a small kiss on your lips.
"I missed you too!" You smile as your body responds to the security of being in his arms again as you walk out of the airport back to the house you share.

------------- Time Skip -----------
You guys were on the couch, watching ( favorite show) on Netflix, enjoying each other's company again. You didn't know what was wrong with you...Shawn was home...but you knew it wasn't for long; he'll be gone again, out singing and hugging thousands of girls. You can never settle down when he leaves you all alone....
" Hey, (Y/N)..what's wrong darling?" He looks at you with concern in his eyes. You shake your head, and realize you were twirling your hair, a habit Shawn has seen you do when you're anxious. "Nothing, Shawn I'm fine" putting on your best smile
"Come on (nickname), I know you twirl your hair when you're nervous and it's concerning me...what's wrong?" He leans closer wrapping you in his arms. "Please don't go back on tour..." You say voice cracking "it pains me whenever you're not here, I'm all alone without you, and watching you on TV hugging a bunch of girls doesn't make me feel better. And when you come home, all I could think of is the next time you leave me, it's like you leave my heart sore for your return." A tear trickles down why am I being selfish...he's here with me why am I not happy for that?
" Babe, you have no reason to feel alone, you're with me everywhere I go. Whenever I'm on stage, I think of you. You make me whole, and who I am." He pulls you to his lap, and you lay your head on his chest, feeling better with his words, as he pecks you on the head. "Come here" he says lifting your chin as he gives a kiss on your lips, giving you butterflies as you smile.
Next week he went back on tour, as he was singing you watched from the live camera.
" now this song goes out to my girlfriend and the love of my life, (Y/N) , darling I love you"

[ play the attached song now: ] Never Be Alone

The song put tears in your eyes, as you allow your mind to believe in the fact that you were the luckiest girl in the world in that moment...