Encounter

No one's Pov.
Soon the sun was about to go to sleep, a blonde-haired girl was seen walking down the halls with bags of groceries.

Suddenly a beam of lights formed around her, taking her to a whole different place.

??? Pov.
I took my gears and rushed out of the castle with my horse. I could see a twenty-foot giant running straight to me.

Immediately I took out my gear and a long tilted blade and I  started to swing on trees. I swiftly cut off the back edge on the giant's neck.

It started to rot away very fast. Right after it did, a beam of light started to form at the sky.

I could see a person, falling...very quickly! I immediately ran, catching this mystery person.

It's a girl, with blonde-hair and curvy body. She was wearing some weird clothing, with a whip and keys dangling around her waist.

BUT WHATS REALLY IMPORTANT, IS THAT WHY DID SHE FALL FROM THE SKY?!?!

*12 hours ago*

Lucy Pov.
"LUCY-CHANNN!!" Levy yelled. I turned around when a familiar voice called my name. 'Ohayo! Levy-chan' I said.

"Ne..ne Lucy-chan, did you know that there's a huge sale at the Magnolia Mall." Levy says, showing me the flyer.

'Wahhh...*sparkles on my eyes*..NE MINNA WE SHOULD ALL GO!!' I yelled, with my fist up on the air. Everyone at the guild cheered while running outside, straight at the pathway to the Mall.

I smiled at the look of my cheerful guild mates, I'm so happy and glad that I'm a member of Fairy Tail.

After ten minutes of walking, we finally got to our destination. The Mall was very huge, with many different kinds stores to look from, and filled with thousands of people wondering around.

Everyone immediately started to hover all around the mall, and it was just me and Levy-chan left.

After a while it started to get really hot, I mean like me and Levy-chan had been walking all around and buying all sort of stuff for like....10 long hours.

'Groan....there's no much people here....and it's so hot!!' I complain and yelled, while dragging myself.

"I agree to that Lucy-chan..." Levy says, while using her magic script to write 'water'.

I saw a meat store, and I could see that it was cold. So why now buy meat and stay there for a little while.

Levy Pov.
I saw Lucy-chan walking to the meat store, oooh Lucy-chan~

I've been carrying 10 bags full of clothes and food. It would be nice to go home.

'Lucy-chan I'll be going now.' I yelled to her, waiting for an answer.

After a while I got a response. "OKAY LEVY-CHAN, JA NE!!" She yells, leaving me with a wave and pleasure of the coldness of the room.

I smiled and gave her a goodbye wave. I wonder how Gajeel and Lily are doing today? *puts my left hand on my chin, to look like I'm thinking*

ACHOO!! *Gajeel and Lily*
Someone's talking bout us Lily. it seem like it is Gajeel.

Lucy Pov.
After 2 hours of staying without buying, the owner kicked me out.

*walking while rubbing my butt*. That guys kick hurts like hell.
TT^TT

I saw the sky it's almost sundown. Welp now I have to walk alone with 20 bags full with new clothes. *eyes sparkling*.

I have to hurry, I'm getting hungry. Natsu might be at my house, I wonder if he's hungry too, ohh that also includes Happy!

While thinking all about that a beam of light suddenly started to form around me, and next thing I knew I'm in a completely different place!

*Present Time*

??? Pov
I started to walk back to my horse while carrying this mysterious lady. Whatever her story is, the court will decide her fate.

We finally reached the wall, people started to stare at us. But I didn't really care, they can look all they want, it wouldn't even matter.

*At the Manor*

"Where is that clean freak, that bastard is supposed to be here!" Yells the lady with glasses, holding her clipboard and had messy hair.

"Don't worry too much Hanji, he'll be back soon." Says the commander, while calmly working on his piled papers.

"But commander Erwin, that freak suddenly just left the manor, I didn't know he would be that mad!" Hanji reasoned.

"You know what you did wrong, *tick mark* not only you dirtied his office but mine!" Commander angrily yells.

Thirty minutes later

No one's Pov.

The so called clean freaky had appeared at the manor, but unexpectedly carrying a beautiful young lady.

Hanji of course came rushing in, checking if the lady would be harmed and was very curious since corporal Levi wouldn't let anyone touches him nor let alone touch a lady. (Ahem)

Levi Pov.

I let Hanji handled whatever she had to handle. I'll just check up on her when she wakes up. And I still have an office that I need to clean.

*cleaning gear on*

Hanji Pov.
Is it just me or that this girl sort of looks like commander Erwin?...

Erwin Pov.
When Levi was carrying that girl, I immediately had a flashback of my dear children especially Lucy... I wonder where you kids are and how you kids are doing...

No one Pov.
Lucy was brought to the infirmary down at the basement. The people doesn't know either she is a threat or an ally.

She flattered her eyes wide open, and she felt like she was struck millions of needles into her body.

She could tell that she was at a cell jail from the bed with cuffs and bars.

She didn't know how she get there but whatever happened she knew it wasn't good.