Fixing Mistakes Part One

A/N:this is my first story and I'm still not really sure how Wattpad works. So please enjoy and I'll try to fix any grammar mistakes. And tell me if you'd like a backstory on Madison at some point.
After the events that happened in "Phantom Planet" -as the media was calling it- Danny quickly realized his mistake. A few weeks later,he was flying over Amity Park,trying to clear his mind from stress caused by school and the paparazzi,who wouldn't stop bugging him for pictures and interviews.
Next to him flew his cousin,Madison Fenton,who has lived with him for as long as he could remember. (A/N: Madison is my oc. She is also a half ghost) "What's wrong,D? You've been down all week." She said.
"Huh? Oh,I've just been really stressed lately."
"Same here. If I knew revealing our identities would suddenly make us this popular ,I would've never done it."
Danny sighed. He wouldn't have done it either.
"The only good thing that came from revealing or secret IDs is that the ghost have seemed to back off." he replied
"That,and Tucker becoming mayor."
"I guess that's a good thing. I mean,we barely see him anymore. I sorta lost my best friend in a way."
"Hmm. Well,at least he's making this town great again."
Danny nodded.
"Hey,where's Sam? I thought she was coming with us." Madison asked. "Oh,she said she had do to something at her house. Said she'd come to our house later."
Just as Madison was about to reply,they heard the all too familiar voice of one G.I.W. agents,"Daniel and Madison Fenton,we are taking you into custody. Surrender now and no harm will come to you or your family."
The ghostly duo put their hands up in surrender.
"Awww. C'mon,we just saved the world. Cut us some slack!" Said Danny.
"Come with us or your little girlfriend is gonna take a little fall." Said the second G.I.W agent,while pointing behind them. The duo turned to see a helicopter. Standing oh-so-close to the edge was Sam. "Don't do it! Whatever they say,don't do it!" She yelled.
Danny turned back to the agents. "What do you want?!"
Suddenly,they were surrounded by more G.I.W agents. One spoke "the government wants us to capture you and take you in for testing. They want to create more half ghost like you two." The agent beside him elbowed him in the gut. "We weren't supposed to tell them,you dolt!"
"Sorry!" He flinched as if he was going to get hit again.
"You think we're just gonna let the government make more halfas! Our powers are a blessing and a curse! We don't want to inflict that on other people!" Madi yelled,putting her hands on her hips.
"Yeah!" Danny said,trying to help make a point. The duo shared a knowing look,as if talking mentally, and nodded. In a flash,Madi started to shoot in between the agents, distracting them as they dodged the ecto-blast,while Danny grabbed Sam and started flying away from the agents, Madison not far behind.
Madison quickly remembered the portable portal Tucker had built into her glove a while back. (Danny declined Tucker's offer of making him one because it reminded him to much of Dan) She opened a portal in front of them and the three of them were safe in the Ghost Zone,on their way to Clockwork.
--------------------------------------------------------
A/N:588 words on my first chapter! I probably should have mentioned this before but,I like to write a lot. 😅😂. I'll probably post a chapters on the weekends if I'm not to busy. Thanks for reading! Stay crash my friends!

🖖🏽