Prolougue

Hermione Granger's POV -1997 July 26th

The days at the Burrow before Bill and Fleur's wedding was in full speed. Everyone was cleaning and doing preparations.

It was a week left and my boyfriend was coming here today. My boyfriend is Draco Malfoy.
Yes, I know that he is a death eater and bullied me for the last six years. But he is not a death eater by choice. He was forced to become one by his father. He was just acting like a mean, bratty pureblood.
We have been dating since our third year, so this is our fourth year together. Everyone knows that I have a boyfriend, they just don't know who he is.
Draco and I have a secret. I'm pregnant with twins. We found out three weeks ago. Since we have magic you can find out the genders very early, we are having a boy and a girl. We've already decided on names, Scorpius Hyperion and Narcissa Jean.
We were really happy, but a bit scared, I mean, Voldemort is still alive and Draco's father is one of Voldemort's closest men.
We told Draco's mother since she already knew about our relationship and she is going to help us.

Draco proposed to me that night at Malfoy manor. He had already bought the ring and was just waiting for the right moment. The ring was beautiful with a silver band and a green gem. (Look at the picture at the top)

Since we don't want anyone to know about our relationship, we change our appearances with a glamour charm when we meet each other out side my house or when we are in public.

I have the house for myself after my parents died in a car accident last year. That is why I have been living with the Weasley's for most of the year.

When we are at Draco's house I change myself to a blonde with green eyes and call myself Mary Prince, a pureblood. In public places Draco changes himself to a guy with light brown hair, but keeps his beautiful grey eyes. He calls himself Robin Stone.

This is our story of how my family found out about us and about a special surprise visit from the future.