Sans X Frisk- Out in the Cold

The cold air blew and the weather in Snowdin seemed to be more chilly than usual. People started to stay in their homes to keep themselves warm from the freezing weather. Frisk wandered down the road as she tried to find the skeleton brothers' house. The fog was thick, and it was hard to see through the blurry way. She shivered and rubbed her hands to endure the cold. That's when someone had suddenly wrapped their arms from her back, and began carrying her.

"Hey kiddo, you shouldn't be out here in the cold," it said.

Frisk recognized the voice and felt the warm embrace that surrounded her. Sans carried her back home and layed her on the couch.

"I'll go prepare some soup for 'ya," he said.

"T-thanks, S-Sans-- A-achoo!"

She sneezed and Papyrus came down running from the stairs.

"SANS! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE HUMAN?", he said.

"I found her outside.. so I brought her back here," Sans replied. He leaned closer and began feeding Frisk the soup. He touched Frisk's forehead with his bony hands and said, "You're sick, kiddo. Here, have some more.", Frisk finished the soup and wrapped herself around the blanket, with her head sticking out.

She reached her hands out for Sans to hug her, and as she did, Sans ended it by kissing her on the forehead. "Get well soon, kiddo." He turned off the lights and snuggled her comfily on the couch. "Good night, Sans.", she said. "You too, Frisk."

~ ~ ~

Hey guys, I'm sorry if this went so fast. I'll go make some longer chapters as soon as I think of other scenarios along the way. But I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Thanks for reading! Bye my Frans shippers! ♡♡♡