hi I'm shina

Shina (pov)
*ring ring* huh hmm oh it's school time already, oh hi I'm shina I'm 18 years old I'm in high school I have a boyfriend i love him to death his name is misuki he is also 18 years old we go to the same high school we been dating for 2 years , I have a lot of friends like hinata,tenten,kiba,neij,shikamaru, my love of my life misuki,sasuke my brother,sakura but my bffff is Mika she has been with me scene we were small I love her to death to. Right now I'm taking an shower after I came out of the shower I brush my teeth than after I put my stuff on and brush my hair and I'm ready to go to school i go down stairs my bother sasuke already left to school he is dating my bff Mika if he breaks her heart I beat.....but that's off topic he is 19 years old. I walk to school I'm eating my breakfest right no eggs and bacon *After eating * I have to go it's already 8:30 I'm going to be late I walked to school fast I see my friends at the gate hey guys I said to sakura, tenten, and hinata as i was walking I fell down...by a foot ino foot the popular girl u know to much make up high heels short dresses noise jobs kind of girls yea her and her three side kicks Emma the stupids person u would ever meet Lola the even more stupids girl she told me here mom wasn't an lady anymore she lost her v 😑 and the meanest of them all ino (And this is nothing like mean girls k not 1 or 2 they made one u never seen it look it up😄)
Loser said ino as she walk pass I hate that girl if she wasn't misuki friend I would beat the fuck out of her OMG shina u okay said my friends yea I am just a little dirt, shina are okay oh hey misuki hey what happened ino happened oh really were can I find her over there why oh nothing just to tell her not to hurt u, oh okay let's go inside.

Misuki (pov)
Okay go inside okay bye bae u to shina as shina went inside I went to find ino see I really don't love shina I'm just using her to get ino to see me so yea. Ino ino u there yea right here u see ino I came to see u I like u wanna go out but your dating that nobody
I don't care about her really yep see *kiss* hmmm.*What they didn't know that Mika was watching*

Mika (pov)
I was walking when I see misuki talking to ino I was thinking that he telling her to not hit shina anymore when I see him kiss ino I got so mad I wanted to tell him off and tell ino but I couldn't what should I do hmm let think oh I know tell sasuke  no no he would beat misuki I'll tell him off ,as ino left I went to talk to misuki, MISUKI oh shit were you kissing ino me no yes u did I saw u no u didnt yea I did and guess who I'm going to tell no not shina her bother would kill me oh so u don't care about her I'm going to tell her bye no u don't he grab me and tied me up and throw me in a closet.....wait were did he get this rope I stated to scream but he put tape on my mouth fuck.

Misuki (pov)
And that's how u shut a girl up now to find shina I have to tell her something u know make her feel good happy so she won't think anything is up.

???(pov)
Did he tie her up I need to help her as he left I took her out of the closet I took the tape off, u okay yea thanks who are u I'm Naruto are u new I never seen u around yea just got here today and saw what he did so I wanted to help do u know him yea he is misuki my friend boyfriend but he is cheating on her I need to help her can I tell u something yea what is it help me help my friend well if u want my help don't tell your friend yet she going to think it's fake k get proof than tell her k yea thx nice seeing u see around Naruto u to wait what your name I'm Mika your new friend okay bye Mika

Mika (pov)
He should date shina I ship it now how do I do that he is very wreid I'm going to break misuki and shina and put Naruto and shina together I won't the best for my bff.😊