1

Dis fan fics going to be crazy and is full of gay shit:3 anyways enjoy tho lol ALSO TELL ONISION ABOUT DIS BOOK I JUST WANT HIM TO NOTICE ME! My friends irl are going to find this book and think I'm crazy lol
Gregs POV
I was alone My wife left me because of Billie.She had been contacting me begging for forgiveness.I couldn't forgive her though I was stressed and was questioning myself.A few months ago I was so sure I was bisexual and now I don't know.I don't love Lainey anymore I don't even find Billie attractive anymore.To get my mind off of things I went on YouTube so much drama had been happening with leafy and idubbz I tried to ignore the whole thing but I couldn't stop thinking about leafy.I started watching Calvins video and was laughing my  ass off while watching them.I made a video about Calvin and idubbz.
The next morning I looked at my my messages on YouTube Leafy had liked my new video and subscribed to me.
Calvins Pov
I was on YouTube looking for some QUALITY ASS CONTENT.When i saw a comment on my newest video it read
"Onion boy has a crush on you"
I have done tons of things trying to get onision to notice me.I enjoy the videos he makes about me even though he's just hating on me through the whole video.I once tweeted
"onision has said he was gay in his old videos"
Onision saw the tweet and I really regret saying that.i just want attention i guess.My parents neglect me and are always taking drugs they abuse me treat me like shit.
Also I'm really attracted to Greg but he hates me.I moved out of my parents house but they'll call me once in a while and tell me I'm worthless.They have also tried to break into my apartment.
lol I'm to lazy to write another chapter today XD I'll update tomorrow