Kim Areum

Explaination : Jaemin is an exchange student from Korea. He moves to an international school (Other members move to different school) and he met Areum, an ordinary girl who already know who Jaemin is. They speak english.
______________________________________________

"Okay girls and boys, today we have an exchange student from Korea" the teacher said, facing all of the students. All of the students widened their eyes and ask questions to each other about how the student would look.
"Calm down class. You may come in" The teacher said as she told Jaemin to walk into the class. Yes he's good looking.

"Hi, I'm Jaemin from Korea." He introduced himself with a smile. Sure, all the girls started to scream, fangirling and whatever beacuse they know Jaemin is from NCT.

Areum's POV
"Areum, please give Jaemin your seat. Find another chair and table for you" The teacher said. Woa woa woa my table is full of books how would I give him.
"But my table is full of books"
"Then help him to find a new one" She replied and I rolled my eyes and faced Jaemin.
"Ttarawa" I said to him and walk in front. He looks suprised but cute. We both walked along the classes but there is no extra table or chair. As we walk beside 8AB Class, I saw a table and a chair but I realised my crush, Adam is in that class.
"Areum, may I help you?" Mrs.Lee asked me as she looked at me staring at the back of the class. I could feel Adam's gaze looking at me like ajshhendbduwnsvdjsus.
"Yes. There's a new student in my class so he need a chair and a table" I explained. The teacher nodded and gave Jaemin and me permission to take it.

It would be awkward if I don't greet Jaemin. He looks nice and innocent. I wrote a text on a piece of paper and handed it to Jaemin. Of course, I did that to not get caught my the monster in front of me, I mean, teacher. (a/n : *cough* *cough*)

Hye ^^

Hye too ^^ are you korean?

Yes I am. But idk how to speak korean kkk

How funny >< can we become friends?

We already became friends! By the way I feel like I saw you before. When?

On tv maybe? I'm from a kpop group NCT

Ah NCT. So you have lots of fans in this class

Really? Guess I have to be careful?

Yeah smt like that. Anyway mind to join me eat at the canteen?

YES!

We both smiled to each other as I looked at him. There's a reason why I asked him to go to canteen with me. Well I'm not a fanatic fan of NCT. Taeyong is hot, Jaehyun is lit but EXO is bae. Am I out of the topic? Sorry ㅠ.ㅠ I don't want Jaemin to become friends with the boys. They are all perverts and bullies. The only reason why I'm the only one who didn't get bullied is because I'm tomboy af. The other girls are cringy and girly except my best friend, Jenny. I wonder why we're in this class. As our conversation ended, the bell rang.

"Areum, where do you want to eat today?" Jenny asked.
"I'm going to the canteen with Jaemin, do you wanna join?" Jenny shook her head. She said she's busy so Jaemin and I headed to the canteen together. All of the girls look at us with a disgusting look. Well, who gives fuck? :p

"The food was good" Jaemin said while showing a thumbs up. I chuckled to his opinion. I mean, nobody likes the food actually. We both were walking to the class.
"Nobody likes the canteen food. Me too" I explained, because he gave me a curious look. Then, he smiled.
"I'm not sensitive about food"
I nodded and smiled back to him. The atmosphere became awkward again as we became silent.
"Where do you stay now, along with the members?" I asked. Trust me I tried my best to break the silence between us.
"At the diamond park. House number 365" he said.
(a/n : I swear I miss exo's 365)
"Wow I live there too. And guess what?" Jaemin raised his eyebrow, having no idea as he asked me to continue.
"I live beside your house" his eyes widened to my sentence. Gosh this guy is too cute someone call the doctor *-*
"Jjinja?" he spitted the korean word, not believing me.
"Nae" I smiled.

I put all my books in the locker. Suddenly a piece if paper dropped between my feet as I close the locker.

(Mind to hang out to our -NCT Dream- house this evening? I want to know about you more ^^ - Jaemin)

I smiled to the letter and went home.

______________________________________________

I can't believe it's my first chapter but it's soooooo boring I swear the next chapter gonna be more fun. Anyway don't forget to follow, vote and comment! You can comment if you wanna know more about me. Xoxo from your weirdest author from mars 💔💔💕💘💘💓💘💓💛💛💞💛❤💙💚 (wait im sorry for the broken hearts kekekeke)