Striving to be perfect!

DISCLAIMER: I am not a professional writer none of this is factual just a regular fiction story.

                                                ~CHAPTER ONE~

I HATE! Myself everything is all wrong my Legs are to fat my hips are to wide, my hair is to oily, my feet are to big , and most of all I am too FAT. I lived in New York all my life which is a pretty good place but I just moved and its two days before the new school year. My family wanted a new start since the death of my father who had lung cancer and left all his money to my blood thirsty mom. My mom found this beautiful mansion in California which is right next to the beach that she thought was beautiful. So two days before the school year we packed up all of our belongings and left our studio apartment/loft to move to California. The sales price on this house is over two-million dollars but my mom gets what she wants! I loved New York the city is beautiful and its busy. I have lots of friends at my private school and even a boyfriend Nick but now it's all gone he broke up with me once he found out that I was leaving. It's weird I even had a boyfriend or friend's at all for that matter. They only like me because of my money I weigh 155 pounds and I'm the biggest girl in the class. I have oily hair and I don't like to get it done. I'm pale and i'm the biggest book worm in the world. But i'm planning to hopefully Change that. 

Once we step off the airplane i automatically  see I don't fit in. Believe it or not i've never been to California in my life. Sure i've been on vacation but to the Bahammas,Hawaii,and Sydney. I have never been to California and the past three years we haven't traveled because we didn't want to leave my dad who LOVES traveling! I'm a only child and my mom is absolutely terrible I hate her and i'm never good enough for her. When we were walking to our personal chauffer who had a sign that said Collins which were our last names. My mom probably picked up that I was a bit nervous because she whispered ''It's ok Honey, you'll be fine." Which made me actually feel a bit better. When we made our way to the chauffeur a man that was assisting him took our bags for us and he escorted us to the limo. When I got in the limo I was ok but then became sad because, it reminded me of my dad who always took me on limo rides. I unzipped my Louis Vuttion speedy bag to get some of my now room temp water. I was a bit picky and only drunk voss water or fiji it just tastes better in my opinion. It was so hot so my mouth became really dry even after I drunk my water.

As he was drving I looked out of the heavily tented windows and saw people jogging and swimmers walking down the street tan people shopping and all types of boutiques. I sunk down in the leather seat realizing this town was everything I wasn't tan, sunny , pretty, and most of all perfect. As we drove further the boutiqes dissapered and all i saw were huge houses and the blue ocean. We pulled into the drive way of this house that was big with two marble coloums in the front and grass greener than any I have ever seen. My mom popped out of the limo wearing a dolce and gabanna jogging suit and a kole hahn side purse. My mom always looked good and remanined skinny as a pencil. She was always dieting and tried to get me on a few but I could never stay consistent. A man dressed in a black suit walked out took our luggage and we walked in after him. The house looked even bigger inside and the cellings were so high with a sworski crystal chandellier. Two marble staircases on both side meet in the middle. I must have been dreaming it looked like I walked straight inside a art musem. The butler greeted me and my mom his name was Mr.Hoss he showed us were our room was. We walked up the marble staircase which felt like it ws going on forever.

He directed me into this royal blue room with gold trimings soft white carpet, a california king size canopy bed, a big desk with a mac book ontop and , a walk-in closet about the size of a medium sized room. My mom stared at me with a smile on her face and said well don't you love it darling! I sorta smiled and she said its all the latest imported straight from france all espicially for you I said thankyou. She walked off saying you have some clothes in your closet i picked out for you throw away your old new york clothes thay have a new style here. I closed my room door and made my way over to this medium sized royal blue couch and sat down still taking it all in. I didn't want to throw away my old clothes the remind me of my old home and i had actualy liked my stlye despite the fact i hated my body but it was all me not a california me.