My lifes a lie

My phone buzzed.
Sarah-want to meet up tomorrow?
I slowly type out; ok sure
I know she won't turn up, her mum is probably going to book 'a surprise trip.' it's not quintessential that it only happens when I am supposed to meet up with her.

It's 1.30 the time Sarah is supposed to be there. I'm not there. At 1.35 I ask where she is.  I have known her for about 10 years and she said stuff to me like "stop ruining my life". Then she would tell 10-15 people that I did that to her. Even my  ' friends' believed her. Some times she would kick  me and say I kicked her. In year five she tried to drown me then of course everyone else thought that I tried to drown her.

In year 7 I thought that it would be better- Sarah went to a different one and I was with my friends!
Sarah of course had other ideas. Things like telling her new friends that I was a bully so they started texting me saying that I was a bitch and I had to stop buying Sarah otherwise they would bully me. My 'best friend' also happens to be Sarah's bestie.
Sarah texted me pretending to think that I was someone called Lucy. I pretend to fool for it but after she said that she was joking and half her school were being sent screenshots of the conversation to laugh at.