Chapter 1

Elliot Maron

By the age of ten, I finally figured out that, sitting on the porch waiting for a man, that would never show his face, was pointless.

On my twelfth birthday, I found the very note, Address to my mum, that would make me hate the man, who was my father, for the rest of my life.

I still remember every line to this day, It went a little something like this. . .

Dear Claire.

I know that by the time you find this note, I will be long gone! And I mean so damn far away that if by any chance you end up with a kid. I don't want it, just kill it. I don't care.

Just never and I mean never bring your face back to this pack, The only reason I did not reject you last night was because, Well I needed sex and what better way than my virgin mate, Right?

I never wanted a mate and never will, unless she's really beautiful unlike you. I mean not even your own adoptive family likes you, so why would I? And I also banish you from this pack, Do not worry, I'll tell the pack you wanted to leave and I let you.

What a great mate, I am, Aren't I?

Anyway, I, Ashton Thomas, Reject you, Claire Maron, As my mate and Luna and hereby banish you from the Greywood pack.

Goodbye Forever,
Ashton.

I swore from the moment, I read those words, I would make each and everyone of those assholes pay for what they had done to my mother.

I'd also leave my manwhore of a father till the very end. First would be my mother's adoptive parents, then her brother's, sister and ex-bestfriend and then all the pack members that tormented my mum.

One blessing I am thankful for is my mum, is finally happy now. She even met a new guy, married and gave me, two younger siblings. Not to mention another sibling on the way.

I loved my family, more than life itself.

My step-father, Byran Verona, Alpha of the NightRose pack was a great man, Alpha and even better father, I even gave in to calling him dad.

Then there were my two little rascals, I call siblings, Andrew and Kaiden Verona, fraternal twins, but the most cutest six year olds in the world. Two out of three males, I loved more than anything.

"Elliot, Honey? Are you okay sweetie?" I heard my mum's voice come from my doorway, I looked back to see her smiling while rubbing her round tummy.

"Yeah, Just grandpa and his alpha training for me" I said as collapsed on my bed, face first.

"You know, with you being the oldest grandchild, and me already being the only child, Married off, You're the only one to take his title" She had a point really.

Mum was adopted out of her family, when she was five because a war that occurred, and my grandmother lost her life in the crossfire.

My grandpa, is only still alive to pass on his bloodline, So when my mum showed up eleven years later with me, safe and sound in her womb, My grandfather finally had something to live for.

"Elli, Elli, Elli!" Two little voice screamed, before I was bounced off my bed and onto the floor.

I groaned in pain before looking up at my two little brother's as they stared at me innocently, I stood and faked glaring at them, before I lunged at them.

I tickled them until tears began rolling down their faces as they screamed for mercy.

"Daddy! Help!" Andrew screamed.

"Elli's Tickle monster!" Kaiden yelled louder. I was then tackled to the bed, as my dad, placed my arms under me and began to tickle me, causing me to squirm and scream.

"Dad, I'm sorry!" I laughed as I tried getting away but failed.

"Say I'm the most handsome dad in the world and you love me so much" Dad said laughing at me.

"Dad your the best and most handsome dad in the universe and I love you more than my sperm donor" I said seriously, I rolled over and looked at my dad. He smiled at me softly, and pulled me into a hug and kissing my forehead.

"Don't waste your time thinking about that scum. My lovely Elli, no matter what anyone says. You are my daughter, my blood and flesh as much as you are your mother's. It takes love and care to be a dad, it only takes one time in lust to father a baby. There is a great difference between the two" Byran kissed my cheek before climbing off my bed and taking my sobbing mother and his wife out of my room.

"Hey Elli?" The boys asked

"Yes?"

"What's a sperm donor?"

Oh, Brother!

-------------

I sat across from my grandfather, in his office, awaiting his final command.

"You will do this before the next full moon, it's not professional for an alpha to not to attend or give full attention to the importance of their pack. Especially our pack, the BloodRage pack" He so wisely stated.

"Who will be on this with me. Grandfather?" I said keeping a monotone look on my face.

"Your first beta and mate, Roman. Second Beta, Cruz. Pack Warrior, Mason and Medic hands, Jared and Jason, I believe they all are very close friends of yours?" My grandfather said as he glanced up at me quickly.

"Is that all?" I asked, to which he gave a quick nod.

I stood and was almost at the door before he cleared his throat. Gaining my attention, but the moment I looked into his eyes, the next words to come out of his mouth weren't going to be pleasant.

"Elliot, You are to go to all pack around the country and stake claim to this land. Kill anyone who tries to take your birth right, including that of the Greywood pack, that scum of a bastards fifthy pack. I mean it! You kill anyone, without mercy" I nodded my head before exiting the room and punching a hole in the wall beside me.

One things for sure though, I will do as Grandfather says. And take what's rightfully mine with no mercy.