Tell Me Again

Chapter one

"Are you sure you'll be alright living alone? aren't you afraid he'll find you?" my worried aunt asked. but I'm fine now I can't wait to go back to high school a new high school a new high school "yes of piste you don't need to worry." I tell my aunt "ok well see you tomorrow" and with that my dear aunt leaves. I take a look around my apartment and everything is perfect the black couch the fire place my white carpet just everything. I take a seat on my couch and start reading 'A Princess Bride' by William Goldberg

I get to chapter 41 and its midnight so I go I to my room nothing is unpacked so I unpack my bags and put on my track shorts and a sweater I put my simple gray bed stuff on my beds and top it with my gray and black big blanket with some decorative pillows for color.

I make sure that everything is perfect before I to target when I start walking I notice a handsome boy with tattoos and piercings staring at me I just ignore it and walk into target. I buy some glasses cleaner and a new pair of skinny jeans.

Chapter two

" Um hi I need to enroll" I give a warm smile to the miserable woman behind the desk of the high school I'm 'starting new' at. the woman rudely tosses a clipboard at me," fill this out and the principle will see you soon" geez I hope I don't see her often.

After I fill it out and give it to 'Susan' the rude lady behind the desk, I go to see the principle. " uh hello I'm Ariana I came to enroll" I quietly say to the woman about in her mid thirties she has brown hair and brown eyes and wearing the plainest gray suit. " oh yes I'm mrs.anderson and what grade are you in?" Mrs.Anderson seems nice "I'm a senior but didn't start senior year..." she seems worried " well you might have to go to summer school unless...I guess I could give you all your assignments early." she states I guess that could be good then I don't have to do summer school. " that would be great!" I smile at her she hands me my schedule and I start tomorrow so I go walk around the school it's nice I stop and look at a beautiful girl with golden brown hair trying to pick up all her books I rush over to help her, I Hand her the books " thanks, uh I'm Gemma by the way!" she smiles " hi I'm ari" I kindly smile back and push my glasses back up my nose " are you new here?" she asks "oh yea I start tomorrow it seems really nice here!" I say excitedly " great see you Tomorrow!" she rushes as the bell rings.

When I get back home I take a nap I can't wait for tomorrow. I let sleep take over my thoughts.