The 13th Floor

"Hope I'm picked!" Said Emily. There is a student chosen every month to showered in riches and wealth on the 13th floor.

"I don't understand what is so good about it!" Said Jerry. "Please don't win and leave me!"

Emily just blushed. 'Ring ring'.

"Well I'll see you later." Jerry said giving her one last kiss before the student is picked to go to the 13th floor.

Crowds of students began to flood to there groups. They were separated by gender to prevent sexual activity. The school was really strict. If you littered you would be called to to 13th floor and come down as new person. So upright, almost lifeless. Fighting was not allowed, so if a fight broke out a patrol officer would come and pick restrain the participants of the fight to be picked up later for public execution by the chosen form of death.

"All students report to Hall." said the loud speaker. The Hall was the main area. If one were to insult the Hall or talk in vein of it would be executed.

All the students walked orderly to the Hall and sat down in pre-chosen seats.

A man in a nice suit walked up to the front stage. He tapped the mic twice to check if it was working.

"Good afternoon students of Dall university, welcome to the 27th Selection."

-Hope you enjoy second chapter coming out in two or less days. Follow if you enjoyed or would like more!