Chapter 01

Shadow the Hedgehog was one of the fastest cops in Station Square and he has caught the most wanted criminals in the town. Mostly when he arrests them, he does it alone when he doesn't need backup a few times. Let's see how he's doing now.

"Hold it right there! Get over here!" Shadow yelled while chasing criminals stealing a bank truck. Then one of the criminals takes out a UZI.

"Get this!" the thug shouted and fires at Shadow.

But Shadow dodged the bullets and ran faster to get to the truck. The thug got back in to reload his gun.

"Did you get him?" the driver asked.

"No. He's gone" the thug said. But then Shadow suddenly grabs the thug and threw him at the parasol in the Café. He got in and sees 3 more thugs inside.

"Bring it!" Shadow said and cracks his knuckles. The thugs but the driver attacks Shadow and they only managed to give him a black eye and punched his gut. While fighting the thugs, Shadow saw that a grey colored hedgehog running over their way, causing the driver to make the truck turn wildly to the side.

-----

The grey hedgehog ran away in the alley to get away from the situation and to make sure Shadow doesn't get him.

"Oh god! That was close" he said and sees a blue violet colored hedgehog girl.

"Are you alright little bro?" she asked him.

"Yes, I was almost run over by a truck but I'm fine, Nebula" he said to her.

"Silver, you're 14 years old and it's way too dangerous" Nebula said very concerned.

------

Inside the truck, Shadow has knocked down two thugs and was fighting one to not knock out the driver. He blocked his punches and hits the thug with an uppercut. He then pulled the thug's mask off to reveal a green hawk.

"Jet the Hawk. Remember me?" Shadow smirked.

"Grrrrr! You are in my way for my money!" Jet snarled.

"No, you greedy hawk! You are going in again!" Shadow said and cuffs him. Then he goes up to the driver while keeping his balance.

"Hey you! Stop the truck or you'll be in trouble!" Shadow held his gun out. The driver gulps in defeat and hardly presses the brakes. The truck stopped as Shadow threw all four out from the truck.

"Grrr!!! You may have won this time, badass cop! But I will get out of jail! You just watch!" Jet yelled, struggling to get the cuffs off.

"Try that and I get you again" Shadow grinned. He then dials his fellow cops to get Jet and his thugs.

"Bring a van here, I got Jet again" Shadow said.

"On our way Shadow" the police woman on the phone said.

"I'm at the park with them" Shadow added, looking at Jet and the thugs. Then Shadow wondered if the grey hedgehog is alright or not, but he shrugs and doesn't know where to find him.

"Where ever he is, I hope his family is not worried" Shadow thought.

----

At an abandoned apartment Silver and Nebula were having dinner.

"Man, I hate being the most wanted thief" Nebula said, looking at the wanted flyer of her face.

"Nebula, don't worry. I know how you feel. You are afraid for that badass cop?" Silver asked.

Nebula nods a little, "Yeah. And I'm not like any other criminal. I steal things that we need to survive" she said.

"True. It's like we're becoming wild in the city" Silver said, having his roasted chicken.