1-what happened!!!

😁adele😁
School concert
I don't feel good and my head is spinning. I turned to Aaron.
"Hey, is it hot in here?"
"Adele! Your green!" Aaron stated with wide eyes. I felt my legs get week and everything went black.
😁aaron😁
Adele fainted and tumbled from the step she was standing on to the floor.
I jumped down and tried shaking her awake, but it didn't work.
😁adele😁
I woke up in the janitors closet sitting next to Kimberly(my best friend) Aaron, and Ethan.
"Oh, Adele are you okay?" Ethan said putting his hand to my forehead.
"I-I think so" i said scooting up farther on the wall.
"I'll be back Adele I'm gonna go find your mom" Kimberly said leaving the room.
"You sure your okay?, you took a pretty hard fall" Ethan asked with worry in his eyes. God he's soooo hot, I've liked him for so long, what made him help me? "So what happened after I fainted?"
"Well I saw you fall and I ran up on stage and you wouldn't wake up, so I carried you here" he said blushing at the last part. It was cute. Ethan got a little closer to me, but the second the door slammed open reveling my mom, he stood up.
"Hello miss growl" ethan said extending his hand, but my mom didn't take it. "And you are?" My mom said rudely. "The guy that saved your daughter" he spat.
"She would have been fine without your help" my mom gritted threw her teeth.
With that Ethan huffed and puffed with anger and left the room.
"Mom! What the heck, you didn't need to be rude to him!"
"Adele you don't need to be helped buy men, or in your case boys. Everyone of them are low life pieces of shit that want to get in your pants and leave you crying."
"Just because that's what happened to you doesn't mean that will happen to me."
"Let's go!" She said opening the door.
As I stood up, I realized Aaron was just standing in the corner terrified.
"Don't worry she's only like this all the time" i laughed as I left the room. I followed my mom to the lunch room and she went to go get me some water. The second she disappeared, Kimberly appears and sits next to me.
"Adele?" Kimberly asked, I could tell she was nervous.
"What?"
"Well something happened when you passed out, something good but also really bad."
"What?!what happened!"
"I'm sorry Adele, I've already said to much" she said standing up.
I grabbed her shoulder and pushed her back down.
"Kimberly! What the hell happened out there?!"
"I can't say!"
"Kimberly, were best friends, and best friends are supposed to tell each other important things!"
"Adele I can't tell-Kimberly got cut off by mom mom butting in "important things like what?"
"Oh nothing really important, just girl stuff" Kimberly quickly replied.
"Well here's your water and we need to get going" my mom said walking away.
"Text me when you get home" Kimberly said getting up and sprinting away. I got up and followed my mom to a car I've never seen before.
"Where'd you get this car mom?"
"Oh it's my boyfriends!" She smiled. "Are you serious?" I asked annoyed. "Oh shut up and get in the car!"
A boyfriend, SERIOUSLY!!! A BOYFRIEND!!!!
The lady that screams at me if I even look at a boy has a boyfriend, like what the actual fuck.

Skip the ride home

I got out of the car and ran to my room, I ran over to my bed side table and grabbed my phone off the charger.
I left my phone at home so it could charge while I was at the concert.
I was about to text Kimberly when my mom called me down stairs.
"Adeeeele!!!!"
"What!" I yelled annoyed. I'm dying to know what happened when I passed out.
"Come meet Allen!!"
"I don't what to meet your boy toy!"
"Get down here know!"
I walked down to see a unattractive guy with a short beard, wearing a red flannel with jeans and a ball cap....with a beer in his hand.
God please don't be a drunk.
"Hi" i said crossing my arms.
"You never said you had kids" allen said rudely.
"Oh don't worry she won't bother us" my mom said telling me to leave with a wave of her hand. With that I ran back up stairs.
I jumped on to my bed, I regret doing that. When I jumped my phone went flying and hit the wall, it landed upside down. I slowly walked over to it with my fingers crossed hopping it's okay.
I picked it up with my eyes closed and flipped it over. I finally opened my eyes to see a shattered screen and when I turned it on, it just showed a bunch of colored lines. (True story)
Shit. Fuck, now I have to go to Kimberly's and my phone it FUCKING broken.
I threw my phone in my dresser drawer and ran down stairs. I didn't bother to tell my mom because her and her boyfriend were making out on the couch. Ya nasty. Kimberly lives two streets over, right next to Ethan.
I was running down Kimberly's street, I
looked down for a split second and the next thing I know I'm on the ground and my head was spinning.
Everything was a blur, all I could here was a familiar voice saying "Adele, Adele! Adele!!"

First chapter!!! Did you like?
I was so fun writing it.
And sorry it's a cliff hanger, deal with it😊😉

10 votes?😁😄

Bye loves😘😘