Chapter Un [uh]

Well here's how the story starts.

Hi I'm Veronica. I just had a bad breakup with my now X boyfriend.

I caught him having a foursome with a bunch of girls who don't even speak English.

He sent me to go pick up a big pack of condoms and I come home to see a bunch of hoes on top of him, beside him behind him, going down in him, I don't know. God knows what they were all doing to each other. But enough about that orgy.

Now i have all my shit and I don't know where to go.

My parents live on the other side of the state and all my friends don't talk to me anymore.

So now I have to go find an apartment and a roommate because I'm too broke to live by myself. I spent all my money on that cheating douche fuck.

Hopefully I'll find a nice person to live with until I have enough money to get my own place.

I've been walking around the city and looking at every apartment complex and I think I found the one. It seems peaceful, has a pool and the apartments have enough rooms for like four or five people. It also comes at a good price.

I walked up to the person at the desk.
"Hello how may I help you?" The man asked.

He looked like he was in his 20's with big "nerdy" glasses and styled brown hair, part swept to the side. He looked like the typical "hot nerd"

"Hi, I would like to get a place here but with a roommate. Is there anyone who wants a roommate here?" I said.

"Yes there is a group. Their place has five rooms and there are only four gentlemen that live there. You'll just have to sign this paper work. There is a lease to sign."

"Okay I'll get the paper work done but did you say four gentlemen? As in smelly messy boys? Four? No girls?"

"Yes. Is that a problem?"

"Are they the only ones looking for another roommate?"

"For now, yes."

"Okay I'll take it since it's the only one."

I signed all the papers and gave them back to the man at the desk.

"So you can start moving in tonight. I will call you when I get all the paperwork checked and filled in and then you can bring your things to the room and that'll be it."

7pm
*ring*
"Hello? Desk guy?" I ask excited.

I heard him laugh a little.

"Yes. By the way my name is Jessy."

"Cute name for a cute guy. Anyways back to what you're gonna say."

"Thank you and you are able to move in and meet the boys."

"Okay thank you I'm on my way"

I hang up and leave the coffee shop and get into my car then drive to the apartment. (Yes I drank some coffee at 7 at night)

I pull into the parking lot of the apartment complex and get out of my car. I rush in with my bags and boxes on a cart.

"Hey Jessy! Where's my key?" I ask, excited.

"Right here. Here you go....." He said, quietly dragging out the 'go' intending for me to tell him my name.

"Veronica. My name is Veronica. Most people call me Roni and by most people I mean no one calls me that. I just like it more." I said.

"Alright, see you later Roni," he said with a wink and a smile.

I get into the elevator and see two people making out.

'Oh what the hell', I thought to myself.

I press the button for the fourth floor and try to stand as far away as possible from those pansies.

I couldn't help but glance to see who they were.

The girl was blonde and tall. I couldn't see anything else because I didn't want to look too close.

Then I examine the guy.

He is really tan and his hair looks rough. His jaw line is very chiseled. You could cut an avocado with that jawline, damn.

The elevator dinged which meant we were on the fourth floor, my floor, and I quickly got off.

Now time to find the room I have to share with four smelly, disgusting boys.

-November 1st, 2016- ✏️