How It All Started

Shay POV
   I Can't Wait To See My Baby Chris. I Swear On God  Love Him I Don't Even Know What I Would Do If He Was To Ever Leave Me That's My Whole Heart Man.

Chris POV
  I Don't Know How I Feel About Shay She Doesn't Do Anything To Fafill My Needs. I Have Hella Hoes And For Me To Just Trip Over One Would Be So Fucked Up.

    **Chris And Shay Conversation**

Shay- Baby I Miss You.

Chris- Your Annoying No Funny Shit,But I Miss You Too.

Shay- I Was Finna Say (Laughs).

Chris- Say What? And What's The Joke?

Shay- I Was Finna Say Yu Don't Miss Me Heard You.

Chris- But Yu Know I Do I Love Yu So Much I Wake Up Thinking Where Would I Be Without You?

Shay- (Smiles)

Chris- I Swear To God I Love Yu And I Don't Never Want You To Leave My Side.

Shay- I Don't Believe You For Nothing.I Done Heard The Same Shit Millions Of Times.

Chris- I'm Different Though

Shay- I Heard That One Too.

Chris- Alright What Ever.

         **End Of Conversation**

Shay POV
  I Don't Want To Be Labeled As A Player But I Have 2 Boyfriends. I'm Thinking About Dubbing Them For Chris But Then Again I Don't Know.

Isis POV
  My Cousin Shay Is Really Crazy. I Be Looking At Her Like What The Fuck Are You Doing? Her And Chris Was Never Supposed To Be Serious But I Think She Is Catching Feelings.

Che POV
  My Cousin Trippin Over A Nigga And I'm Not Understanding Why. Its Like Everything That He Does Affects Her.Maybe This Will Work But I'm Not Sure.

Dre POV
Shay That's My Sister I Saw Her And Chris Kiss A lot But I Never Saw Her Feel This Type Of Way About One Boy. If He Hurts My Sister I'm Going To Blow His Brains Out.

    *"Shay And Che Conversation**

Shay- I Think I'm Catching Feelings.

Che- No Bro Its Not Susposed To Be Like That.

Shay- I Don't Know Man I Think I'm In Love.

Che- Don't Fall Into My Foot Steps And Be Able To Never Let Go.

Shay- I Know Mannn.

Che- You Coming To Brooklyn Today?

Shay- Of Course.

Che- Alright I See You Later.

Andrea POV
   I'm 11 Years Old I Was Rapped By A 15 Year Old. I Mean He Was My Boyfriend But The Sex Was Not Susposed To Happen. I Told Him I Was Scared And He Put Me On The Bed And Rapped Me. My Mon Doesn't Know But If She Finds Out She Might Kill Him. I Have Marks On My Face And My Back From Me Trying To Run. He Hit Me Punched Me In My Face Made My Nose Bleed. I Don't Know What To Do.