The cry of fairy tale characters

The Cry of the fairytale characters

In the middle of the darkness inside the four corners of the room. Jason woke up around 4 in the morning just to read his favorite book "the cry of fairytale characters". Without any rituals that other children do he quickly open his book and get his flashlight to light the darkness that surrounds him. Jason is a high school third year student who really appreciates fairytale story and he has complete stories of all tales. He starts to collect that kind of book since he was in elementary level and bought memorabilia related to those stories. He bought this new book in an antique shop near the old school of San Lorenzo.

He started to read this book last night and since then he doesn’t want to put it down. In span of an hour reading he finished the 10 pages introduction about the author’s life and 8 pages of book introduction. Today he would start reading the first chapter of the book. He starts to open the book in the author’s information and after that he scans the pages that he read last night until he open the first page of chapter 1 of the book.

Light strikes throughout the darkroom come from the pages of the book and Jason is terribly shock on what is happening until the wind blows that strikes the windows. A whirlpool of wind surrounds him and it starts him to lift through the ceiling. The boy is in panic he doesn’t know what to do and he doesn’t even know what is happening to him. He begin to scream ask the help of his mother who is sleeping in the other room.

"Mom help me weird things here in my room ....mom help" he screamed out loud but no one hears him and like no one is in the house except him. A minute of being uplifted is over then suddenly the wind brings him inside the book.

A bright morning in the kingdom of fairyland inside the thick forest live a pretty girl that every people knows namely little red riding hood.

"Your grandmother is sick bring her a basket of fruits and take care of her sweetie. Don’t go anywhere a lot of monster lives in the middle of the forest. “Her mother said.

"Yes mom I will take care of her. See you soon" she waved her hands and go in the middle of the forest. 

In her way there’s loud scream that covers the woods. She runs over the trees and tries to find where that screams came from. A minute after of searching she found a guy unconsciously lying in the bush who has a lot of scratches and like a child who suffers a lot of pain. She begins to think why this guy wears a pajama and she is not familiar with his face. She starts to go near the guy then she realized that she hadn’t seen him ever.

She doesn't know what to do and in a while she tries to lift the guy using her arms. Red riding hood had a hard time in bringing the guy out of the forest. They past in a lake where she try to wake him up but nothing happens. She hears the twitting of the birds and the sounds of the wind that strikes in the leaves of the trees. She continues to carry the guy until they reach outside the forest.

The guards saw red riding hood and the guy then they immediately run toward them.

"What happen to him “ask the one of the guard.

"I heard a loud scream and suddenly saw him in the middle of the forest lying unconsciously. I don't know what to do so I decided to brought him outside the woods because my mother told me that there are monsters inside the thick woods".

"Thank you for bringing him let's go to the castle and allow him to take a rest, queen Snow white still can't recover on what happened to his son. We hope she will be okay because she doesn't rule the kingdom well. There’s a famine now in city of camellia and in the nearby city" the guard told them.                      

In the fairyland that every fairytale characters are living, Jason wake up inside the castle where the sunshine explodes throughout the room where has been. He remember everything, the light that comes from the book and the strong wind that blew him inside his room, but no he doesn’t know where he is and what happened after those weird things. Now he is inside a stoned room that has furnitures that he had never seen in his entire life. Suddenly there is a knock in the door.