Chapter 1

Yo, my name is Felix Reid, and at the age 15 I was kicked out for believing in other peoples lives.

My parents were rich fools, who only cared for their own wellbeing.

And now that I have looked back on my past life, I wish I had left them sooner.

I now travel around Melbourne city in hope of becoming something bigger than myself.

As I walk around the city, I take photos of things I see. Capturing still memories.

And this is my story,

Felix slammed the door, running down the driveway, stopping only for a brief moment to look back as his past family.

Where he was going, he didn't know but kept moving forward.

A summer breeze moved through the park he now lay in.

Felix gazed upon the summer night sky, spotting a contellation, Ursa Minor the bear.

His cat, Nemo sleepily yawned a curled up next to the now asleep Felix.

Something stirred the darkness, and a eerie shadow fell across Felix.

He woke to Nemo pawing his face, as if saying to get up!

He looked up at the sky, before lowering his head at the sound of rustling in the bushes

Must be an animal he thought but Nemo was hissing relentlessly at the bush

Felix smiled and picked up the struggling Nemo "We better go" he whispered

He started walking down familiar roads, where he had once roamed as a child.

Nemo jumped off his shoulder and went over to a particular shop window where a smile plastered his face upon looking at the familiar items he once loved.

Suddenly realizing his situation his smile faded, And he looked down at his starving cat "I promise we'll get some money soon, we'll get through this together"

A hand fell against his shoulder "sounds fun" a bubbly voice said behind him, the strange man kept a hard grip on his shoulder, and with his other hand held a sharp knife tighter, then pushed Felix into the wall. Felix pushed the man off him and ran, Nemo racing behind him.

The boy kept on chasing after him and watched as Felix ran down an alleyway and stopped to look if he was still chasing and in that moment was the perfect opportunity for the stranger to push his up against the old bookstores door.

Nemo hissed and tried to bite the man but he easily pushed Nemo away

"D-dont touch him!" He said, struggling against him

The man slowly reached up and grabbed his chin, and lifted Felix's eyes to meet his dark blue ones. The knife that was pushed against his chest lowered as they met eyes, and there was a flicker of hope.

"Ill let you go this time..." He said, letting go of Felix and running back onto the roads, disappearing into darkness.

"W-hat was that" He said to Nemo.

Nemo just stared into the darkness the way the boy went and meowed.

Felix had an idea, a crazy one at it.

Oh and guys this is a work beteween me and _fem_prussia_ !!