Pumpkin guts

Authors note: Here's a little something something for ya lovely lads, ladies, and in-betweens. Please don't kill me. I'm already dead inside anyway. #2edgy4u

"Hey, Joji. Could you help me real quick? I need your tiny ass hands for a moment"

Joji ignored the rude comment, padding into the kitchen and seeing Ian struggling to carve a fucking pumpkin.

"You do realize it's only the forth, right? That things gunna start to cave within the week" Ian just waved him off. Trying again to fit his hand in the small pumpkin. Joji sighed, walking up to the brown haired man and lightly bumping him out of the way with his hips.

"Move aside. I got this." He reached inside, shuddering at the squishy yet chunky feeling of pumpkin guts now lathered on his fingers. He grabbed the large, squishy mound, yanking it out and putting it on the paper towel already laid out beside him. "This is fucking gross." He said before going back for more.

Once the pumpkin was more or less cleaned out, Ian got out a spoon and started scraping the inner walls with it. "Thanks. That's just what I needed"

"Yah huh. No problem you Halloween whore" Joji laughed, cleaning off his hands in the sink. He then turned to leave the kitchen, stopping when he felt a pair of large hands on his hips pulling him back slightly. Confused for a moment, he felt his face begin to heat up as Ian pressed his body against his back. Squeezing his hips a bit and making him let out a sharp breath.

"Ian... What are you-ngh!"

He cut himself off with a gasp as Ian suddenly pressed his mouth to his neck, sucking harshly on the sensitive skin. Joji writhed and panted, unable to make himself push away the taller man.

"Now who's the Halloween whore?" Ian said, licking Joji's ear before pulling back. He walked back over to the now gutted pumpkin, smirked when he saw Joji struggle to compose himself. his pupils were blown wide and his mouth was slightly parted. Not to mention the newly formed hickey on his neck.  aesthetically pleasing.

"Th-that doesn't even make sense" The flustered asian breathed. Ian chuckled and brought out a knife, Stabbing the pumpkin, then proceeding to carve out its face. Oddly enough, this made Joji shiver.

"Heh... Yah. And I'm gunna make even less sense later." He said, making direct eye contact with Joji as he continued to carve the pumpkin.

Joji looked away, his face dusted with red and his ears a solid shade of magenta. He took one final glance at Ian before scampering out of the kitchen. Ian smiled as he finished his carving. He placed a small candle inside the gourd and lit it. The jack o lantern illuminated the small area around it. Giving off a nice vibe.

"Well that worked out better than I thought"

Authors note: Okay. I'm just gunna apologize for this monstrosity. Looks like Ian gets off on that Halloween feel. Ya feel? I for one, hate pumpkin carving. Mostly because I'm allergic to raw pumpkin. Gives me crazy hives. Super sexy, I know.