Introduction

Description:
To be as humble as possible, on multiple occasions I have been told to give great advice on many things. Whether it be relationship, school, fears, etc. So here's the deal. Let's say you need advice about school. If you message me the question and/or situation, I will try to answer as soon as possible. Put (Private) at the end for the advice to be private and only in Direct Messages. For the advice to be put in the book to help others with the situation, put (Public). If you do not want to be tagged in the post on the book, put (Anonymous). More will be explained in the book itself. So, if you need help, you know who to call!

--Continued--

In case you are confused, here are some examples:

(DM): Hi OneOfTheWisest, I need help with (insert what you want here). Thanks! (Private)
^^Now this will be answered privately, having nothing to do with the book.
--
(DM): Hi OneOfTheWisest, I need help with (insert what you want here). Thanks! (Public)
^^This question will be answered in a DM, and published in the book, to help other people who may have the same type of  situation as you. You will be tagged.
--
(DM): Hi OneOfTheWisest, I need help with (insert what you want here). Thanks! (Anonymous)
^^This question will be answered in a DM, and published in the book, to help other people who may have the same type of situation as you.  In this case, you will not be tagged.
--
In DM's, names are accepted, but if the question is to be published in the book, the names will be changed.

ALL INFORMATION IS KEPE CLASSIFIED UPON REQUEST.

Alright, I think that about sums it up! Now, if you wish, ask away!