All This Time (Shoey In High School)

Joey's Pov

Today was the first day of school. 9th grade to be exact. That means High School. I feel like I am going to die. They're going to be tons of new people there.

I walk up to the bus stop. That's when I saw him, and by him I mean Shane Dawson. The most perfect person ever. Last year we had a thing going. We were so close to being together that when his dad happened. I remember it like it was yesterday. But I'm not going to talk anymore about it.

Just then Shane walks up to me.

Shane's Pov

I am standing at the bus stop. Then I see Joey, the guy I wanted to be with forever. Maybe this year we actually can get serious. My father ruined everything for us last year. Joey and I kind of lost contact over the summer. Should I go talk to him? What the heck I will.

Shane:"Hey Joey!" I say happiely

Joey: "Hi Shane" he says in a glum mood.

Shane: "What's wrong"

Joey: "Don't pretend that you don't know!" Joey says in a loud sassy manner.

Shane: "Joey, listen it was not my fault." I say quieter so nobody could hear us.

Joey: "Yeah, I know I should not have said it like that" Says Joey in a sincre way.

Shane: "I have to tell you something later, meet me at lunch. K?" I ask.

Joey: "Okay"

Just then the bus pulls up, Joey gets on first then I do, we both walk straight to the back. He sits on one side I sit on the other.

People knew about Joey and I but they did not really care, I mean we were not ever in a "relationship" I wish we were though.

Joey's Pov

God I miss him so much. I wonder what he wants to talk about at lunch?

I hope it is about us being together again.

Please let it be.

Just then I look over at Shane. He smiles and I do the same.

He was looking amazing today.