»Never Believed In Love.๋٠·.

~*~ I have been in love; It's painful, pointless and overrated~*~ Damon Salvatore, The Vampire Diaries

Alexis always seemed to have the same opinion. She hated reading love stories, listening to love songs, just everything that was related to love. Why? Because love never exists; It's just something that people made up in order not to feel alone. But that's until she she meets Zayn Malik, one of the five members of the most popular boyband in the world. Zayn felt the attraction towards her immediately but he didn't rush things. He doesn't give up when he finds out that she doesn't believe in love, in comparison he is determined to prove her wrong. 

"Just give me the chance and I will show you how to love; 30 days! That's all I ask" Zayn said as he spinned her around her soft curls accompanying every graceful move of her. He was unable to take his eyes of the small delicate girl in front of him and one thing is for sure, he wouldn't let her go without fighting for something that she hadn't given to anybody else; her heart and love. "No commitments, no expectations and if you don't fall for me, then I will give up" He whispered in her ear, his hands holding her tight to his body, as if he was afraid that she would run away the second he loosened the grip.

"I am in" She said shaking her head in disbelief, already knowing that Zayn would lose his time, in his attempt to make her feel that wonderful and at the same time painful feeling, according to everyone's point of view. Those three words made a wide smile appear on Zayn's face and hopefully by the end of that month he will be able to hear the other three words coming out of her lips. 

Well this is my first attempt to write a fanfic! I have several ideas and different concepts so I will start uploading them. Please Read, Vote & Comment? ;3 I would appreciate if you notice mistakes, to send me a message in order to correct the specific part. All your ideas, opinions and any other help is appreciable. 

P.S if you are currently having a story that you want me to read, thenn I would be delighted. Give me some feedback maybe? (:

Picture of Alexis on the side! Xx

»Venice.๋٠·.