Astrology & Helping Others

Scorpios have their own gifts of helping people when they’re in a really sticky situation.But, when it comes to people who can’t better their condition, it doesn’t matter how much emotional support they give them, Scorpios need to stop wasting their energy and try to direct them to a specialist.

Aries

Aries uses their energy for other people the least out of the other zodiac sings.From time to time, they can play the hero, saving a person that acts that they’re the victim, still they’ll probably encourage them to help themselves.This happens because Aries have this mentally of wanting people to be more independent as they are, because Aries’ chances of asking for help are slim to none, and that’s because they think they can do anything by their own.

Taurus

As one of the most grounded signs, Taurus is a magnet for people that are eternally in crisis.They can minimize this presence, in a way that they’ll help other people create their own balance and stability in life, instead of asking and expecting it from them.

Gemini

Those born under this sign have the tendency to attract people to themselves that talk a lot also people who gossip, which can shrink their energy and waste their time.To stop this, Geminis need to have a feeling when and how to stop a conversation and post limits of the time they give other people.

Cancer

As the most caring sign of the zodiac, Cancer attracts people to themselves that like to use the care and attention they give and offer them.Cancers need to first learn to take care of themselves and put accents to their needs, then they can offer and give their support to other people.

Leo

With their optimistic personality, Leo often attracts people who have the tendency to be very grumpy and depressive.Leos are happy people who don’t have a problem cheering people up, but the moment they feel as someone is shrinking their energy, they need to get away from those people and spend some time alone or with people who are really fun.

Virgo

Virgos love to be kind of help to other people, but they have the tendency to give out too much energy of their own, so when people learn they way they roll, they start treating them as tissues to scrub their shoes with.Those born under this sign need to learn to ask for a favor back from those they’re helping and to stop worrying for people who are only using their kindheartedness.

Libra

With their tendency to please people around, Libras can attract those who have agressive behaviour.If they learn how to say “no” to people who constantly expect to get something out of them, they will parallelly learn how to enjoy and be pleased.

Sagittarius

Their free-minded spirit is capable of avoiding people who constantly need help.Still, Sags easily can get into a trap from people who feel the need out of their adrenaline and are dependable on their adventurous personality.To not feel used, Sags need to challenge others to think of ideas for some interesting activities, which they can do together.

Capricorn

Caps are tired of always feeling responsible.Because of that, they need to put limits to those people, who depend on them for financial and moral support.Still, Caps aren’t an automated machine filled with money, even though sometimes people behave as they are.

Aquarius

It’s in their nature to feel the need to help others and make the world a better place for everyone, but they aren’t sensitive of people who wait on their humanitarian deeds.Those born under this sign need to stay they way they are, but need to learn to deal with people who ask too much.

Pisces

Their sensitivity when it comes to suffering, makes them constantly try and free others from a destiny like that.Pisces need to protect themselves through more often walks in nature, espeically near water, to free the emotional baggage that they absorb from other people.