Winter Days

"Marissa, wake up". My dad said too me. I woke up and looked out the cold foggy window. When I looked out the window I saw that it was snowing. "The Next Day is christmas Day!" I said in a excited voice. "I can't believe it!" I got a sweater on and put on some boots, Then walked downstairs. "Good morning" My mother said. She was watching t.v. "Mom! I'm gonna go outside". "Okay, when you come back in we'll go to the mall". I opened the backdoor, Then shut it softly. Then, I walked in the snow while snowflakes were falling on my head. I looked behind me and my sister came outside with me. "Hey". She said softly. I didn't reply because I was too frozen to speak. She came over too me and handed me a cup of Hot Chocolate. "You know when you go back in were gonna go to the mall".  "Yeah, I know". "Come on lets go back inside". We walked inside frozen like snowmans. "Are you guys ready to go to the mall?" My mom said whispering.  "Yep". We both said. All of us headed out the door. "Get in the car". My sister said screaming. I got inside and I turned on the radio and a christmas song was playing. While we were driving there, There was a big traffic jam. "Come on people get a move on it". I said fustrated. My mom started honking at the car in front of are car. All of a sudden my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I said. "Hello, where are you guys?" My dad said. "Were stuck in a traffic jam at the mall and it sucks" I said. "Well I hope you guys make it home soon" He hung up the phone and I put my phone back in my pocket. "OH MY GOSH WE BEEN STUCK HERE FOREVER!!" My sister said. The time was ticking and it turned night. "I wanna go back home already". My mom said. "Hopefully we make it back in time for christmas" "Me too" Then, out of now where all of the cars started to move. "Yay! now we can turn back around and drive home. We drove home and opened the door and shut it and we all went to sleep. It was morning and underneath the christmas tree was a whole bunch of presents. "Its a christmas miracle!"