Prologue

I have always been quite a gamer since early teenager, but in Fall season, I've came across with a game that totally I fell interest into and changed my life slightly on summer later. A lot of beautiful memories, which they have become quite precious to me and could never be forgotten.

As I always have been familiar with a minecraft-style shooter game in mobile, but however can't play it much due to potato cellphone, thus mostly I hangout as usual at a chat network. On free times when there is nothing much to talk about, I will do some random web surfing. But one day, as I surf for interesting games, I came across with a game I had once played in the cellphone; the computer version of shooter mobile game. With a slight curiosity, a gave the site a visit and the banner instantly sparked an interest and creates an urge to sign up and try out the game. With high hopes, I took a little time to check out the forum as the game being downloaded, and I saw a topic in Announcements section about closed beta. Without wasting another time, I created a topic reply with my credentials to be invited to play the game.

The game was downloaded and installed, and the game was launched for the first time and got into game lobby which kind of simple and sleek looking, with a lot of people talking in the chat that was present in it. I proceeded further to try out one of the maps, and got into a battle that looks like Counter-Strikes's de-Dust map. Although eager to get a kill in the battle, but it looked like it wasn't easy as there was this guy that keeps teleporting all over places, and shooting him wasn't easy enough. Feeling frustrated, I quit the battle and tried another one. Although it was better than previous as those who was in the battle was playing a bit fair, but however some are being hostile, and even determined tried to get my IP, as they said that out loud in the chat.

The game was fun, though annoyed by some player's hostility, I certain that I will return tomorrow, which is the beginning of everything.

- End -