Invisible..

Once in your lifetime, you'll see a girl, that's not like any other girl... Shes different.. in a way...Anyways, my name is Echo, I know it's a weird name but, to hell with it... I'm 15.. you know.. average life and what not.. Both of my parents died.. So I'm in a foster home.. Everyday I see other kids that are being taken away, happy and excited to have new parents that can take care of them. And I'm just... there.. waiting to be taken away... Waiting to be wanted by two people... I don't care what sex they are, how they look, I just want to be wanted by at least someone.. But every time.. I see other kids are happy... not me... I've been in this foster home a couple of times.. Mostly because the parents I used to have didn't want me or they just couldn't afford to take care of me.. Hell, I wish just once.. I could be haply. Anyways, I have blue eyes, dark brown hair and I'm kinda tan.. I'm not tall at all but, I'm not short, so you can either say I'm inbetween the heights. I was born in London, United Kingdom, my birth parents and I moved to New York when I was 6... A year later they both die in a car accident... Fuck, everytime I remember that I get the chills... You can basically say I hate life at the moment, not only because my parents are dead but, I self harm and have depression. I hated the way I look since the day I started getting bullied by some preppy whores at my previous school, at first I thought it was not a big deal because they're retarded little shits and they'll forget about it, forget about me. but, I thought wrong.. March 21, 2013, my whole life fell apart knowing my brother who meant eveything to me died.. The same day a photoshopped picture of me went viral. Hell, I dont know who even had the fucking idea to crop my head out and put it on a naked chick. After that day... I dropped out.. and I basically became invisible.. not only to the world.. but, also invisible to myself...

Okay so this is my first time writing so dont judge me ._. This isn't a true story or anything I just got bored and started writing. Anyways, I hope anyone who is reading this enjoys and I'll try to update as soon as possible. cx