Title.

I watched as my mama had been shouting with him and arguing over her recently lost job. I only stood from afar, seeing them bickering and fighting made me feel sick and tired of their words.

All I wanted, was my mama back. I missed it when it was just her and me, just the two of us together in our apartment room. But then he had to come along and ruin everything. Mama says that he was a good-looking man and average at first, but it suddenly became worse once she lost her job, and she couldn't pay all of our bills we had stacked in our house. He, however, didn't have a job and always started fits and screaming about the "growth of stupid shitty fines".

Suddenly, I heard my mama grunt as she was pinned. He was suffocating her and pinned her at the throat, his single hand forcing a strong grip around her neck. I hid vigorously behind the wall, but peeking a little to see my mama's face. Her face was staining with tears, her cheeks flushing red, then blue.

He'd beaten her countless of times, still in the same spot over and over again. She pleaded and tried to get him to stop, but he just wouldn't listen. I only had taken a step forward, attempting to make a quiet scamper to the phone to call the police, I tip-toed my way from the wall of the corridor, trying to head towards the counter. But the floor creaked and he reared his head to me..

My name is Mishka.
Thats it.